Ryan is the Biggest Faggot -the board game!!!!!

This forum is designed to accept all flaming that might go on in the other forums. By having a venue dedicated exclusively to arguments that go beyond reason I hope to reduce clutter on the other boards.
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

Who Infected This Thread And Ruined It

Ryan
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

Image[/IMG]

dr coathanger

Post by dr coathanger »

No one thinks he's cool, not even his Mom,
when he's not here he's at http://www.ActiveDuty.com
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Post by Broken_Glass_Lotion »

xryanvkm wrote:Who Infected This Thread And Ruined It

...And who actually thinks that we give a shit?
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Ryan!!

Who's always smiling and grinning from ear to ear, as he's bent over getting fucked up his rear?
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]
Broken_Glass_Lotion

RYAN!!!

Who's mother's dildo is a favorite toy? Who jerks of listening to Fall Out Boy?
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Ryan!!

Who loves the smell of a sweaty chode, when his head is in some guy's lap trying to milk their load?
Broken_Glass_Lotion

RYAN!!!

Who fingers his butt and smells his pinky? Who wonders if its cum or something....stinky???
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Ryan!!

Who's never a pitcher but always a catcher, when he's getting butt fucked screams pound my ass faster?
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Kimberly wrote:Ryan!!

Who's never a pitcher but always a catcher, when he's getting butt fucked screams pound my ass faster?

faster and faster this faggot never rests. Then he flips on his back and says "Shit on my breasts!!!"
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Ryan!!

Who likes to put Skippy all over his dick, a moment later moaning, "Oh yeah Fido, that's a good boy... lick!"
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

Hey now, I think that was uncalled for! :dsmoke:
Kimberly wrote:Ryan!!

Who likes to put Skippy all over his dick, a moment later moaning, "Oh yeah Fido, that's a good boy... lick!"
dr coathanger

My 666th Ryan joke.

Post by dr coathanger »

Has he ever been laid? Fuck, who knows?
He lost his genitals masturbating with a vaccuum hose.
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

666th! Awesome! :metalhead
dr coathanger wrote:Has he ever been laid? Fuck, who knows?
He lost his genitals masturbating with a vaccuum hose.
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Ryan!!!

Who, with cock in hand, thinks not of pussy cuz he needs a man!
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Ryan!!!

Who's mother's frown is turned upside down? For when it comes to incest he wears the crown!
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Aw, one more before bed. (yawn)

Ryan!!!

Who's list of enemies is 7 miles long? "I touch myself" is his favorite song...
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

Broken_Glass_Lotion wrote:Aw, one more before bed. (yawn)

Ryan!!!

Who's list of enemies is 7 miles long? "I touch myself" is his favorite song...

Not as many as you think, you would believe everything people tell you, if someone told you that you are not a lonely sad JACKASS hell you would even think you were not.

Since coming here I have met many many many many many friends over 10.

Just because you are my enemy doesn't mean everyone else is, in fact I bet you don't know anybody off this forum and have way more enemies than me, just because you have a DULL personality it bores everyone.

you skippie, and jody maybe the Kimberly the whore and ummmmmmmm oh jeffie wow. My side of friends and allies from this forum has surpassed your ass backwards thoughts. So you, Jody, Jeffie, and Skippie, maybe with a couple more should start a band and go fuck each other, because the fact you think about me so much, is just proof that YOU ARE MY LITTLE TOOL.
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

Just because you met 10 people at shows does not mean that they are your friends.

And the 28 people you have on myspce does not mean they truely are your freinds dickface!
xryanvkm wrote:Not as many as you think, you would believe everything people tell you, if someone told you that you are not a lonely sad JACKASS hell you would even think you were not.

Since coming here I have met many many many many many friends over 10.

Just because you are my enemy doesn't mean everyone else is, in fact I bet you don't know anybody off this forum and have way more enemies than me, just because you have a DULL personality it bores everyone.

you skippie, and jody maybe the Kimberly the whore and ummmmmmmm oh jeffie wow. My side of friends and allies from this forum has surpassed your ass backwards thoughts. So you, Jody, Jeffie, and Skippie, maybe with a couple more should start a band and go fuck each other, because the fact you think about me so much, is just proof that YOU ARE MY LITTLE TOOL.
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

If you think this little riddle Myspace game is a burn then the NFL would probably hire you to be a referee.

The only people who are still playing this little sissy nursery ryhme board game

skippie
dr.coathanger
brokenback lotion
kimberly

BYE THE WAY I HAVE ABOUT 1/3 OF THE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD

WOW all you need is another member of your list and you can then start coloring crayon games or something similiar to this thread.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

skipp666 wrote:Just because you met 10 people at shows does not mean that they are your friends.

And the 28 people you have on myspce does not mean they truely are your freinds dickface!

OH SKIPPIE YOU WISH IT WERE TRUE BUT SADLY IT ISN'T SORRY but I have a list of friends from here that would probably double the people you know.

Unfortunately you have little or next to zero respect on this forum except a couple or damn near nothing

I started a Skipp appreciation thread and nobody showed up.
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

I can give two shits weather or not I have any friends on the forums. It's called the INTERNET dipshit!

Who gives a fuck who posted on that thread. Just because someone didn't post something on it doesn't prove a fucking thing!

God your such a fucking ID10T!

Incase your to stupid to figure that one out, I did the Google research for you.

ID10T error: /I?D?ten?T er'@r/
Synonym for PEBKAC, e.g. “The user is being an idiot”. Tech-support people passing a problem report to someone higher up the food chain (and presumably better equipped to deal with idiots) may ask the user to convey that there seems to be an I-D-ten-T error. Users never twig.

xryanvkm wrote:OH SKIPPIE YOU WISH IT WERE TRUE BUT SADLY IT ISN'T SORRY but I have a list of friends from here that would probably double the people you know.

Unfortunately you have little or next to zero respect on this forum except a couple or damn near nothing

I started a Skipp appreciation thread and nobody showed up.
xryanvkm

Post by xryanvkm »

skipp666 wrote:I can give two shits weather or not I have any friends on the forums. It's called the INTERNET dipshit!

Who gives a fuck who posted on that thread. Just because someone didn't post something on it doesn't prove a fucking thing!

God your such a fucking ID10T!

Incase your to stupid to figure that one out, I did the Google research for you.

ID10T error: /I?D?ten?T er'@r/
Synonym for PEBKAC, e.g. “The user is being an idiot”. Tech-support people passing a problem report to someone higher up the food chain (and presumably better equipped to deal with idiots) may ask the user to convey that there seems to be an I-D-ten-T error. Users never twig.

DAMN YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING SO MUCH WEED!! AND MAYBE YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIGURE SOMETHING OUT INSTEAD OF BEING SO CONFUSED
This is a rare award and I only give it out to people who so extreme clueless stupidity, and you Skipp666 just won it CONGRATULATIONS SKIPPIE