Fight Night: Round 3 Tourney - March 14th

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Drew

Fight Night: Round 3 Tourney - March 14th

Post by Drew »

So I need to get the final game (comes out next Tues) and figure out what settings to use to make it fun and fair.

This will be a free tourney at Belltown Billiards on Tues, March 14th at 7pm.

Prizes will be ....

1st - BTB gift cert $100.00
2nd - a copy of the game ($60 Gamestop gift cert - so you can get it for any system)
3rd - a BTB hoodie - they are NICE!

Anyone ever played in a tourney in a bar/club setting? I'm open to ideas as I plan to make this a regular event using different games each month.
Drew

Post by Drew »

Got the game yesterday ... wow its fucking killer!!! Graphics to die for and lots of really cool new features. The boxing is off the hook. Tonight while testing it at the club I broke Mikey Wards nose, he reaches up and wipes blood on his glove then looks at it to see if he's bleeding, ... he see's that he is bleeding ... becomes enraged and charges me! I block his first 2 shots and then drop him with a BODY SHOT! The animations are sweeet!!!

The tourney should be fun, I'd love any suggestions on how I should run it, and with what settings to make it fair.

But you need the game and a 360 to help me I guess ... doi?!?
ZXRO

Hmmm...

Post by ZXRO »

I wonder if my boys Ricky Hatton and Diego Corrales are in the game.
[color=DarkRed][i]"Oh James, I am getting away with murder and you're just jealous" -Michael Alig[/i][/color]

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/ZxRO+MBM][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/recessed/plate/ZxRO+MBM.png[/img][/url]
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

just picked this game up today, im going to go home and check it out tonight.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

I'd keep the settings at defaults, that seems to be pretty good as far as single box multiplayer at my house goes. To keep the length of the games down you might want to limit the number of rounds based on how many entries you get.
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
Drew

Post by Drew »

OK so I think I got a pretty good system for rules, settings and fighter selection.

Its tomorrow night, come check it out.