Half-life 2?

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Drew

Half-life 2?

Post by Drew »

Damnit, damnit, damnit .... I keep telling myself "No more games til 360 comes!" but there are some kick ass releases coming out.

HL2 is at least gonna be on the HD of 360 out of the box and will upgrade to 720p/1080i which is sweet.

I never played this on PC but will be checking it out. Ships today, in stores tomorrow.

IGN - 9.4
Drew

Post by Drew »

One word ... AWESOME!!!!

A better game (single player) than either Halo, GTA or Farcry! The story line is great, the graphics are stellar (cant wait to see em on X360).

This is a great, fuckin great game y'all!!
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

PC'd through it three times, can't see buying it for the Xbox as well :)
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
gothbat

Post by gothbat »

Awesome game but I was totally let down by the multiplayer on this one. Not 1/2 as good as regular HLDM.
/\../\

"Come on, let's pay our fuckin' respects!" - Suicide (Return of the Living Dead)
MaggotExistence

Post by MaggotExistence »

Half life 2 on the pc is way sicker
"Judge me not, as you don't understand my way
Law equals justice, for those who conspired it
Judge me not, every word is a shade of grey
Law equals justice, and freedom is but a lie"
fishnuggets

Post by fishnuggets »

So I've been playing this for the Xbox and I really love the first person stuff, but(t) I really hate driving levels in FPS's. Anyone else oot there hate 'um? The rest of the game kills though.
Demolition Hammer

Post by Demolition Hammer »

Yeah, the driving can be a pain in the ass. Halo worked well for it, but it's about the only one. I got bored with Half Life 2 cause I got to a certain place, not even really that far into the game, but I got sick of trying to figure out a puzzle thing or whatever when all I wanna do is kill things.
I have to return some videotapes.

Fallen Angels new CD "Rise From Ashes" available now from [url=http://www.metal-on-metal.com]Metal On Metal Records,[/url]. Visit our Myspace page [url=http://www.myspace.com/fallenangelsthrash]here[/url] for samples.

[url=http://www.tulalipchampionshipwrestling.com]TCW - Tulalip Championship Wrestling[/url]
fishnuggets

Post by fishnuggets »

Killing shit rules. I feel bad. I stopped playing HL2 for two months because I just dinit wanna drive anymore. I recently went to gamefaqs and grabbed the code for health and ammo so I can just bypass the levels that I hate. I feel like I have to play it because I bought it. I hope there aren't anymore driving levels...
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

The driving level was not that hard. I blew through that in mayb 4 hours total time. The hardest point is at the bridge, after that its a peice of cake.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
MaggotExistence

Post by MaggotExistence »

I never really had any problem with the driving, the boat however was a little tricky to control. Regardless, half life 2 rules and if you quit before the gravity gun is able to pick up PEOPLE you fucked up!! Thats the funnest part of the whole fucking game right there!!
"Judge me not, as you don't understand my way
Law equals justice, for those who conspired it
Judge me not, every word is a shade of grey
Law equals justice, and freedom is but a lie"