Has anyone seen?

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

chemical boy

Has anyone seen?

Post by chemical boy »

First of all thank you for your responses to my first post, I must say this is my favorite message board on this site.

That said, I was wondering if anyone had seen The Hills Have Eyes?I know that's a stupid question, but I just want to know if I am missing anything awsome cos I mean if it was anything like Silent Hill then I suppose not. I mean it had its good points nice violence factor and I totally love the whole cult plot line mostly I saw it as an acid trip gone wrong lol!

Back to my point is the Hills Have Eyes a psycological horror film, or a straight up gore fest? I am partial to gore fest myself. Blood, guts, and random acts of unnecessary violence...blend that together and you get a tasty horror flick
agreed?
However, I can sit still for a psycological thriller as well...Except The Village that film just pissed me right off! I mean fuck the bad color shit! when I found out that shit was fake I was like "what the fucking fuck dude?"
I dunno what do you think?

Ok I made my point and am looking forward to your responses
Keep it bloody
C.B.:headshot:
steven_millan

Post by steven_millan »

Definitely,definitely,definitely see both films(the original and the new redux),and yes,"Hills" is both a pschological and straight-up gore film.

Otherwise,'nuff said,for run on over to the video store,rent 'em,and see 'em !!!! :smoke: :smoke: :devildoll :devildoll