Halloween - 25 Years Of Terror

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

gsfnw

Halloween - 25 Years Of Terror

Post by gsfnw »

There is a great new DVD out called Halloween - 25 Years Of Terror. It is a two disc set which features a great documentary on the making and back story of each film, interviews with almost every star of each film and also includes footage of the Halloween Return to Haddonfield convention that was held for the 25th anniversary of the original release. Additionally the DVD contains some of the last recorded interviews with Mustapha Akkaad before his tragic death. Interestingly enough, Rob Zombie is also a contributer.

The extras include many trailers, and panel discussions from the H25 convention.

I picked this up for $14.99 at Best Buy and it has provided hours of entertainment. I highly suggest checking it out.
Latte Thunder

Post by Latte Thunder »

I couldn't really bring myself to shell out for it. The Horror's Hallowed Grounds bit is interesting to me, though. I know that guy, Sean Clark. Nice guy.
[url=http://www.cinema-suicide.com]Cinema Suicide[/url]
[url=http://soundtracks.cinema-suicide.com]Soundtrack Apocalisse[/url]
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Just watched the actual documentary and was a bit disappointed with aspects that they left out. However, there're a lot more supplemental interviews and a whole extra disc I haven't gone through yet.

I wanted more on the storyline disintigration that happened, and some reference to how good the last guy playing Michael was. All they talked about with him was his farting.
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

Latte Thunder wrote:I couldn't really bring myself to shell out for it. The Horror's Hallowed Grounds bit is interesting to me, though. I know that guy, Sean Clark. Nice guy.
That part was really cool.
chemical boy

Thank You!

Post by chemical boy »

I must have it! Where can I get it? I live in Hawaii so odds are I won't find it here so if you can give me the address of a website where I can get it that would be helpful I dunno I'll check the local video store but just in case a web site would be helpful
Dude Michale Myers is my personal favorite!
Never saw one I didn't like
I mean I saw some with actors and plots I didn't like
but Mr. Myers is always at the top of his game!
Thanks again for the info nice to meet another fan
C.B.:chainsaw: :headshot:
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

chemical boy wrote:I must have it! Where can I get it? I live in Hawaii so odds are I won't find it here so if you can give me the address of a website where I can get it that would be helpful I dunno I'll check the local video store but just in case a web site would be helpful
Dude Michale Myers is my personal favorite!
Never saw one I didn't like
I mean I saw some with actors and plots I didn't like
but Mr. Myers is always at the top of his game!
Thanks again for the info nice to meet another fan
C.B.:chainsaw: :headshot:
http://www.halloweenmovies.com will have it, and much much more.