Awesome show last night guys!!

Official forum of Seattles sex drugs rock and roll band The Braindead
http://www.thebraindead.com

Moderator: Clark Chaos

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Awesome show last night guys!!

Post by dying to see » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 am

Maybe it's because I haven't seen you guys in awhile, but that was my favorite Braindead performance, or atleast one of them. I couldn't have been happier to see you all again. And I was pretty happy to hear Lips again, :D I love it! Anyways have a good day boys, once again great job!
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"


User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:03 am

Thanks Andy, it was a lot of fun, had a good time up there.

It's been a long time since the band was for the most part sober on stage. :smoke:

Hope to have some more new material done by Entombed.

Have so much material running through my brain.
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:42 pm

well dubber, all I can say is......

do you have tickets yet?!?!?

P.S. Amber is REAL sorry for missing it, she is in Cali, but she was more bummed when I told her how good it was :D ha ha ha. But I'll need aboot 5 or 6 for the entombed show... it's party time again!!!!!!! I might actually need more, now that I think of it.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
HeavyMetalHamster
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by HeavyMetalHamster » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:02 pm

It was good to finally meet you Clark. I'm not really a huge fan of your style of music, but I can say that you guys are really solid musicians which is good to hear in a scene where that is currently lacking. I don't really get what the thing with the guy in the mexican wrestling mask is though... Does he do anything in the band?
:metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead

User avatar
Jenzy
Posts: 15192
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: not close enough to an ocean. . .
Contact:

Post by Jenzy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:09 pm

HeavyMetalHamster wrote: I don't really get what the thing with the guy in the mexican wrestling mask is though... Does he do anything in the band?



Do you mean Red?



. . . well he's good eye candy!! :D
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]


User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:15 am

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:It was good to finally meet you Clark. I'm not really a huge fan of your style of music, but I can say that you guys are really solid musicians which is good to hear in a scene where that is currently lacking. I don't really get what the thing with the guy in the mexican wrestling mask is though... Does he do anything in the band?


Thanks Mr. Hamster,

The man in the mask runs our samples and helps keep us old guys going. :)

From reading the kind of bands you enjoy, I would be the first to say that I don't think you'll like our stuff. You enjoy real music with real musicians too much, you need to lower your taste. ahahahaaaaaaaaa :D

I have to say it was good to finally get to talk with you, sorry I had to run down the street, had to watch my friends backs.

Sometimes Alcohol seems to create a lot of hostility.

Thanks for the kind words and I'll see you around. :cheers:
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]

User avatar
HeavyMetalHamster
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by HeavyMetalHamster » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:26 pm

Clark Chaos wrote:Thanks Mr. Hamster,

The man in the mask runs our samples and helps keep us old guys going. :)

From reading the kind of bands you enjoy, I would be the first to say that I don't think you'll like our stuff. You enjoy real music with real musicians too much, you need to lower your taste. ahahahaaaaaaaaa :D

I have to say it was good to finally get to talk with you, sorry I had to run down the street, had to watch my friends backs.

Sometimes Alcohol seems to create a lot of hostility.

Thanks for the kind words and I'll see you around. :cheers:


You guys weren't bad musicians, I just didn't like the vocals at all. And he needs to learn to pull his pants up, cause unless it's a hot chick no one wants to see that at a metal show. :p
:metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead

User avatar
MuC
Posts: 5132
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: in a barn...
Contact:

Post by MuC » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:06 pm

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:And he needs to learn to pull his pants up, cause unless it's a hot chick no one wants to see that at a metal show. :p



thats jg for you...and as he said..."the power of free will...dont wanna see it look away"
[url=http://www.myspace.com/dissonance]dissonance[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/pillbrigade]pill brigade[/url]


ABORTION KILLS!!!! isnt that the point?...i love [url=http://www.bountyhunterinc.com/]bounty hunter[/url]

...with glowing pride I'll wear my scars...I'm honored by your hatred...

M-u-C...see you real soon...

User avatar
MetalGoddess
Posts: 6778
Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:00 pm
Location: Everott, WA, USA
Contact:

Post by MetalGoddess » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:35 am

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:You guys weren't bad musicians, I just didn't like the vocals at all. And he needs to learn to pull his pants up, cause unless it's a hot chick no one wants to see that at a metal show. :p


Oh, I beg to differ. I'm sure Jenzy, mtlgrrl & Evil Red will back me up on that one. JG is a damn sexy man. Clark's leads and Hodgy's headbanging are enough to make me cream my jeans, but watching JG perform, oh my!!! :devildoll
[color="Magenta"][font="Century Gothic"][b][i][SIZE="2"][url]http://www.myspace.com/metalgoddesscarrie[/url][/SIZE][/i][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:43 pm

JG is a sexy beast :D
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:19 am

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:You guys weren't bad musicians, I just didn't like the vocals at all. And he needs to learn to pull his pants up, cause unless it's a hot chick no one wants to see that at a metal show. :p


Well, you are right to an extent, seeing that most metal shows are a sausage fest, 90% men. I can't say that I disagree with you.

On the other hand, I don't tell others what they should do and they give me the same respect in return.

But I do know the 10% of women in the crowd, seem to enjoy his stage show.

What I don't get is that Metal dudes, enjoy watching men in tight/buldging leather pants or in ManOWar's case, loinclothes and what not. I find metal to be quite connected to the gay/bondage society and I guess we owe that to Rob Halford and Judas Priest. Now for some of us who enjoy the Demin side of life with Iron Maiden and Motorhead. It might all seem a bit wierd.

I find a lot of it very gay and a lot of metal dudes seem to be gay.

Kind of makes you wonder...............
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:38 am

Thanks to Halford everyone in metal can dress gay and just call it "metal". I think Lance Bass should start his own metal band like Judas Priest or something, that way he can dress in the tight leather to be metal... AND GAY!
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
MetalGoddess
Posts: 6778
Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:00 pm
Location: Everott, WA, USA
Contact:

Post by MetalGoddess » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:05 am

Morbid wrote:Thanks to Halford everyone in metal can dress gay and just call it "metal". I think Lance Bass should start his own metal band like Judas Priest or something, that way he can dress in the tight leather to be metal... AND GAY!


Leather is NOT gay, but Rob Halford is. Just because you wear leather, it does not mean you are gay. The whole leather thing started because they rode Harleys. There are plenty of bikers who wear leather, like metal, and are NOT gay. You can go up to some burley biker and accuse him of it, if you like.

I have a full set of leather that I wear on occasion, but it's not always the right attire. I think it looks sharp, but I usually wear a cotton skirt, jeans, etc., so I can keep cool. I always take a second look at someone dressed in leather, because it looks great!

As Clark said, metal shows are usually a sausage fest anyway, since the majority of females don't like metal. I can see where homophobic guys would be put off by watching someone in leather pants. We girls do enjoy it (I also loved watching guys in spandex back in the 80's). Hahaha, spandex leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

For your information, young Padewan (Andy has already discovered this):

[color="Red"][SIZE="4"]JUDAS PRIEST IS HEAVY METAL!!!![/SIZE][/color]
[color="Magenta"][font="Century Gothic"][b][i][SIZE="2"][url]http://www.myspace.com/metalgoddesscarrie[/url][/SIZE][/i][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 am

I was only joking around
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
HeavyMetalHamster
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by HeavyMetalHamster » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:22 am

Clark Chaos wrote:Well, you are right to an extent, seeing that most metal shows are a sausage fest, 90% men. I can't say that I disagree with you.

On the other hand, I don't tell others what they should do and they give me the same respect in return.

But I do know the 10% of women in the crowd, seem to enjoy his stage show.

What I don't get is that Metal dudes, enjoy watching men in tight/buldging leather pants or in ManOWar's case, loinclothes and what not. I find metal to be quite connected to the gay/bondage society and I guess we owe that to Rob Halford and Judas Priest. Now for some of us who enjoy the Demin side of life with Iron Maiden and Motorhead. It might all seem a bit wierd.

I find a lot of it very gay and a lot of metal dudes seem to be gay.

Kind of makes you wonder...............


Alright I offer a compromise.. How bout putting a hot stripper onstage to satisfy the male portion of the audience?
:metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead

User avatar
hodgy
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: Skinnwood, baby
Contact:

Post by hodgy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:14 pm

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:Alright I offer a compromise.. How bout putting a hot stripper onstage to satisfy the male portion of the audience?


I'm all for that.
[url=http://www.buttafuko.com/]Hey, Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/buttafuko]More Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/hodgy666]Who, me?[/url]

[url=http://www.thebraindead.com]Lick it, Slam it, Suck it.[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/clawmusic]CLAW[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/devilsfood1/]Devil's Food!![/url]

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:26 pm

MetalGoddess wrote:Oh, I beg to differ. I'm sure Jenzy, mtlgrrl & Evil Red will back me up on that one. JG is a damn sexy man. Clark's leads and Hodgy's headbanging are enough to make me cream my jeans, but watching JG perform, oh my!!! :devildoll


Oh hell YES! This is one case where I've got nooooo problem with begging. Heh. :devil:
I made the Devil do it.

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:55 pm

MetalGoddess wrote:For your information, young Padewan (Andy has already discovered this):

[color="Red"][SIZE="4"]JUDAS PRIEST IS HEAVY METAL!!!![/SIZE][/color]


I actually have a leather jacket, been waiting for it to be cold enough to wear, I uesed to wear it on bad ass metal days [when I'm bored]. But yes, Judas Pries is Heavy Metal. Their so heavy metal they have a song called Heavy Metal :D which is one of my favorites for the solo in the begining!
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:46 am

HeavyMetalHamster wrote:Alright I offer a compromise.. How bout putting a hot stripper onstage to satisfy the male portion of the audience?


Trust me, I would love to do that but they cost money and we can never get a gal to volunteer to be our female counter part to JG.

But I know every one of us in the band would love to have a gal dance on stage with us. More then one would be even better.
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]

User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:51 am

MetalGoddess wrote:Leather is NOT gay, but Rob Halford is. Just because you wear leather, it does not mean you are gay. The whole leather thing started because they rode Harleys. There are plenty of bikers who wear leather, like metal, and are NOT gay. You can go up to some burley biker and accuse him of it, if you like.

I have a full set of leather that I wear on occasion, but it's not always the right attire. I think it looks sharp, but I usually wear a cotton skirt, jeans, etc., so I can keep cool. I always take a second look at someone dressed in leather, because it looks great!

As Clark said, metal shows are usually a sausage fest anyway, since the majority of females don't like metal. I can see where homophobic guys would be put off by watching someone in leather pants. We girls do enjoy it (I also loved watching guys in spandex back in the 80's). Hahaha, spandex leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

For your information, young Padewan (Andy has already discovered this):

[color="Red"][SIZE="4"]JUDAS PRIEST IS HEAVY METAL!!!![/SIZE][/color]



There is wearing leather and then their is the gay-roughrider tough guy look, which Halford purposely wore on stage because he is a roughboy and wanted to be out. All you have to do is hold up a picture of Halford and leatherboys from a gay pride parade and the similarities are amazing.

Now comparing bikers with Halford is like comparing yourself with Melissa Ethridge. Both women yet there is something different. :)

Spandex is gay and there is no arguement to defend that crap.

That is one of the reasons, I just couldn't stand a lot of Hard Rock and Metal from the 80's.

Spandex is just wrong.

:D
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:14 pm

Clark Chaos wrote:Trust me, I would love to do that but they cost money and we can never get a gal to volunteer to be our female counter part to JG.

But I know every one of us in the band would love to have a gal dance on stage with us. More then one would be even better.

I can dress like a chick!!!!! PICK ME PICK ME!!!!
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:13 am

Morbid wrote:I can dress like a chick!!!!! PICK ME PICK ME!!!!


Why am I not surprised by this???:devil:
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
sharklive6
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:23 am

Post by sharklive6 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:55 am

Morbid wrote:I was only joking around


They don't understand how to take jokes around here

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:51 pm

sharklive6 wrote:They don't understand how to take jokes around here


No we do, then we rip on you for making a stupid joke, we've all hard our shares, some more than others. If you want to let us know you're joking around put <sacarsim> or <joking> in there. Since this is the net and we can tell between different emotions. Also, John is retarded, he takes EVERYTHING said on here WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to seriously, so the fact that when he posted we he posted, he was serious, he probabaly was. Not only that I'm sure the "I was only joking" was just him back tracking... there you go Ryan. Have a good day :D

oh and P.S. to that, I know for a fact John doesn't like Judas Priest, so thats prolly why he said that.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
Clark Chaos
Posts: 13634
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Contact:

Post by Clark Chaos » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:35 pm

Andy,

I think John can speak for himself.

Don't think anyone cares if he doesn't like Judas Priest.

And a majority of the people in these forums, take a lot of what is written seriously.

The idea is to encourage John to put on the dress and get on stage. :smoke:
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!

Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!

[url]http://www.thebraindead.com/[/url]


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest