Jackass number two

As in not off. If you want to post about mainstream flicks, this is the forum.

Moderator: Chris Slack

dr coathanger

Jackass number two

Post by dr coathanger »

I give this movie my highest recommendation. Run screaming to the theatre like an idiot and see it now.
Remo D

Post by Remo D »

Oh, it's true enough. You'll laugh, you'll cringe, you'll gag... but you won't be able to stop watching.

If the puppet show at the beginning doesn't "grab" you, nothing will.
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!
Lode

Post by Lode »

Yup, I went and suffered through this instead of seeing the Departed yesterday.

Pretty much more of the same. Things that shouldn't be going in butts going in butts... Poor innocent civilians being messed with on camera... Poor animals having very naughty things be done to them... And of course shopping cart tricks, because no jackass would be complete without his shopping cart.

Of course there are some hilarious skits that had me rolling, but for the most part, it was just same ol same ol.

p.s. those guys puke too much.
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

Butt-chug!!! :metal:
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

dr coathanger wrote:I give this movie my highest recommendation. Run screaming to the theatre like an idiot and see it now.
Well, if YOU say so, then I must!

Opted for the Departed yesterday (awesome flic!) and saving Chainsaw for the appropriate company so maybe this is in the near future for me...
[color="Indigo"][b]NEFARIOUS PRODUCTIONS[/b][/color]

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
dr coathanger

Post by dr coathanger »

Angelica wrote:Well, if YOU say so, then I must!

Opted for the Departed yesterday (awesome flic!) and saving Chainsaw for the appropriate company so maybe this is in the near future for me...
Do it! I could concoct an in depth rant, raving about the creative vulgarity and brilliant violence of this, what is quite possibly the best movie of the year.
But I won't. Just go see it.

Also, John Waters is in it. What the fuck else do you need? Go now!!