New trailer for Night of the Living Dead 3D...

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

ZXRO

New trailer for Night of the Living Dead 3D...

Post by ZXRO »

God, how bad is this one going to suck?

Night of the Living Dead 3D Quicktime trailer.

Now that Captain Spaulding is dead, can Sid Haig please go back to being retired? Or am I the only one that is already tired of seeing him?
[color=DarkRed][i]"Oh James, I am getting away with murder and you're just jealous" -Michael Alig[/i][/color]

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/ZxRO+MBM][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/recessed/plate/ZxRO+MBM.png[/img][/url]
steven_millan

Post by steven_millan »

I'm just tired of seeing big Sid waste away the remainder of his spectacular career on appearing in so many God awful shitty horror films(to cash in on his "House Of 100 Corpses"/"The Devil's Rejects" success),that it's starting to make him look like the successor to the throne of John Carradine,Cameron Mitchell,and Jan Michael Vincent(with Gary Busey,Jeff Fahey,and Eric Roberts not far behind them).

I just wished that Sid would return to making some decent action films like he frequently used to in the 70s,for that's where his true knack for acting(and playing some really sensational characters) lays,instead of the next sequel to "Bloodrayne","Leprachaun","The Howling:Part Whatever",and whatever disposable horror film comes along his way.
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

I don't get the impression that Sid has a lotta say in the current direction of his career. He's just payin' the bills and for that he can't be faulted. We can only hope that more and more classier projects come his way in the future.