What could be worse?

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

What could be worse?

Post by Remo D »

The title of this post is the title of an excellent song by Monterey band PLASTER.

But I just wanted to toss a few random samples out there and see what you think about these?

Just saw the teaser trailer for THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2. It's GOT to be better than the ORIGINAL (the original PART TWO, that is...).

Just saw the trailer for the remake of THE HITCHER. Gender reversal--the lead is female, and it's the boyfriend who gets tied between the trucks. But it's got a WB "One Tree Hill" starlet in the lead. Bad, bad sign--are they going to water this one down the way they did WHEN A STRANGER CALLS?

An internet reference to "...the upcoming sequel to WHITE NOISE."

WHAT COULD BE WORSE????
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!
dr coathanger

Remakes of sequels make for awkward phrasing

Post by dr coathanger »

What could be worse than the original sequel to Hills Have Eyes? Nothing, that's what.
chemical boy

Post by chemical boy »

For lack of a better phrase I hated White Noise...Most films with a media horror setting such as Fear.com also in my opinion a real flop. As for the lead I just have to say anythings better than the cast they had in Feast
I mean was that lame or what?
Say good bye to your already non existant acting career lol!
C.B.