Ryan is the Biggest Faggot -the board game!!!!!

This forum is designed to accept all flaming that might go on in the other forums. By having a venue dedicated exclusively to arguments that go beyond reason I hope to reduce clutter on the other boards.
Locked
User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:57 pm

Bump. Better revive this thread before it dies.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]


User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:37 am

Adremelech wrote:Bump. Better revive this thread before it dies.


Thank you very much sir for this wonderful bump,
There will be more rhymes about ryan and his man when they hump,
Fore the quarter was long, wet, cold, and bleak,
But at last I am finally entering the final weak.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
Lode
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:36 pm
Location: Lake Cit-ay

Post by Lode » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:29 pm

Ryan.

Who probably thought this thread was long over
because he wasn't paying attention, he was screwing his rover.
But he'll see we had to revive it for the holidays
As soon as he's done fucking all the gays.

User avatar
Kimberly
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:36 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Post by Kimberly » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:45 am

I know I've not posted to this thread in awhile
When I bust on Ryan it so makes me smile
So, I thought I'd make a post here
Just to remind Ryan that he's a queer
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]

User avatar
Drew
Posts: 1851
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: South of Hell! (I mean Everott)

Post by Drew » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:17 pm

With the New Year approaching, he still ignores social coaching ...
With his head full of criddle, puckered raisens does he diddle ...
He won't ever learn, as he gulps down men's sperm ...
To just play with his bone, ... and leave his keyboard alone!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ... YOU FUCKIN' HOMO!!! :metal:


User avatar
sharklive6
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:23 am

Post by sharklive6 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:52 am

since the second week nothing in this thread has came close to annoying me
but I got to say your being way to nice and fluffy enough to make someone fall asleep.

just giving you a tip or two on how to be more harsh

got to say I am enjoying every moment of it ahhahahha lmao

User avatar
Lode
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:36 pm
Location: Lake Cit-ay

Post by Lode » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:45 am

sharklive6 wrote:since the second week nothing in this thread has came close to annoying me
but I got to say your being way to nice and fluffy enough to make someone fall asleep.

just giving you a tip or two on how to be more harsh

got to say I am enjoying every moment of it ahhahahha lmao



It's great that you're enjoying every moment of this thread, because it will never go away.
Now go back to giving some guy his great head, because we all know that you are still gay.

User avatar
horhey
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:50 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by horhey » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:08 am

fecal matter and penis batter, ryan loves them both but prefers the latter.
he loves it when men fondle his sack, rub their nuts on his face and blow their load on his back.
infact, when they're done and think that they're leavin'
ryan's scabbed up rear entry starts shittin' out semen.
"thats heinous!" ryan's man screams as he pulls out from his anus.
"gayness!" ryan yells as his man runs for the door.
"i swear i wont eat nachos before sex anymore!"
[url=http://www.myspace.com/barefootbarnacle][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/nwextreme/bb.jpg[/img][/url]

User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:30 pm

Well done, Horhey! :cheers:
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
Bloodiah
Posts: 5377
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:29 pm
Location: Nowhere.

Post by Bloodiah » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:03 pm

Ryan...

On New Year's Day, he'll still be gay
a cum guzzler through and through
Another year, doomed to be queer
the biggest faggot, yes it's true

Happy New Year's Fag!
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:19 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
GOD DAMN that was funny!


I'm going to get some nachos tonight for sure! I'll be thinking of your sweet cheeks shitmouth!

horhey wrote:fecal matter and penis batter, ryan loves them both but prefers the latter.
he loves it when men fondle his sack, rub their nuts on his face and blow their load on his back.
infact, when they're done and think that they're leavin'
ryan's scabbed up rear entry starts shittin' out semen.
"thats heinous!" ryan's man screams as he pulls out from his anus.
"gayness!" ryan yells as his man runs for the door.
"i swear i wont eat nachos before sex anymore!"
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
Project Undead Vish
Posts: 3973
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Post by Project Undead Vish » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:53 pm

horhey wrote:fecal matter and penis batter, ryan loves them both but prefers the latter.
he loves it when men fondle his sack, rub their nuts on his face and blow their load on his back.
infact, when they're done and think that they're leavin'
ryan's scabbed up rear entry starts shittin' out semen.
"thats heinous!" ryan's man screams as he pulls out from his anus.
"gayness!" ryan yells as his man runs for the door.
"i swear i wont eat nachos before sex anymore!"


a tear drops from the vish's eye as he reflects on the beauty of horhey's poetic stylings.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]

User avatar
chemical boy
Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by chemical boy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:20 pm

This thread is funny cos it's true
god I love true life humor!
C.B.

User avatar
dr coathanger
Posts: 1069
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:00 pm

Post by dr coathanger » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:51 pm

Ryan! No matter who he blows or how hard he tries,
He will be hated here until the day he dies.

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:33 pm

RTBFTBG is back in full force!!!
Almost as much devastation as ryan’s parent’s divorce,

See, his dad was a faggot
And his mom is a whore,
He had a small penis
So she showed him the door

After 9 months of doing hardcore retard porn
She rushed to the hospital and ryan was born
When he fell out of her pussy, the fluids splashed all about
The Head-Nurse caught herpes, the Doctor the gout
They bundled him up to take him home
The diagnosis was positive for Down syndrome

Now Ryan grew up without a male presence in the house,
That’s why he’s a pussy who cowers like a mouse.
He got picked on and beat up everyday in school
He never had a girl or a chance to use his tool

Gay cruises is where you find him nowadays, they call him the “skipper”
He’s known for sticking orange parking cones up his ass without even a whimper
He’s also known for the biggest gay gang bang
Four dicks inside what he calls his “pleasure thang”
The depraved shit he does, you all wouldn’t believe
Hopefully soon, off this planet he’ll leave.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:37 pm

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:RTBFTBG is back in full force!!!
Almost as much devastation as ryan’s parent’s divorce,

See, his dad was a faggot
And his mom is a whore,
He had a small penis
So she showed him the door

After 9 months of doing hardcore retard porn
She rushed to the hospital and ryan was born
When he fell out of her pussy, the fluids splashed all about
The Head-Nurse caught herpes, the Doctor the gout
They bundled him up to take him home
The diagnosis was positive for Down syndrome

Now Ryan grew up without a male presence in the house,
That’s why he’s a pussy who cowers like a mouse.
He got picked on and beat up everyday in school
He never had a girl or a chance to use his tool

Gay cruises is where you find him nowadays, they call him the “skipper”
He’s known for sticking orange parking cones up his ass without even a whimper
He’s also known for the biggest gay gang bang
Four dicks inside what he calls his “pleasure thang”
The depraved shit he does, you all wouldn’t believe
Hopefully soon, off this planet he’ll leave.


This kicks ass when you imagine the Beastie Boys singing it.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:57 am

BWAHAHA! Kick it! :metal:

Adremelech wrote:This kicks ass when you imagine the Beastie Boys singing it.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
Project Undead Vish
Posts: 3973
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Post by Project Undead Vish » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:59 am

rofl @ beastie boys... i was thinking of an irishman singing it to a jig... but the beastie boys sounds even better!
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]

User avatar
MadMax
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 am

Post by MadMax » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 pm

skipp666 wrote:BWAHAHA! Kick it! :metal:


kick your ass goldie locks

User avatar
MadMax
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 am

Post by MadMax » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 pm

Ryan is the biggest faggot in the world

Love 'im to pieces, feed 'im in a high-chair

when houseflies ruled the world....

So here I sit, without a chair.

User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:33 pm

MadMax wrote:Ryan is the biggest faggot in the world

Love 'im to pieces, feed 'im in a high-chair

when houseflies ruled the world....

So here I sit, without a chair.


Ryan may be the biggest faggot, but you are the biggest dumbass.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:24 am

MadMax wrote:Ryan is the biggest faggot in the world

Love 'im to pieces, feed 'im in a high-chair

when houseflies ruled the world....

So here I sit, without a chair.



God I hate you
and there is no doubt
I would like to insert my fist into your skull
and push your brians right out
I would stomp your head with the heel of my shoe,
then on your face I'd take a poo
then I would kick you in the balls
and stop anyone from making 911 calls
Pull your arms out from their sockets
and pick up a tooth to keep in a locket
I would break all your ribs
and bury you in a ditch
You are one faggot loser
I would GLADLY make my bitch.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
Project Undead Vish
Posts: 3973
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Post by Project Undead Vish » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 pm

okay, this is the first time that i am actually going to contribute a poem to the thread.

Listen close, because this story is true
Ryan is so poor, he lives in a shoe
His favorite pass-time is stabbin poo
no matter how much he tries, he still has no clue
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:25 am

How about I rip your other leg off and shove it up your ass with the one that's already up there? Then you and chemical boy can get matching his and her wheelchairs.

So tell me, which one of you is the bitch? I'm leaning towards you! :headshot:

MadMax wrote:kick your ass goldie locks
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
Project Undead Vish
Posts: 3973
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Post by Project Undead Vish » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:36 pm

There once was a boy named Ryan
Who wasnt cool but kept on tryin
One day he snapped
Pulled open his crack
Now he has sperm-a-dryin
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]


Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests