xXgAYXcOREXx

This forum is designed to accept all flaming that might go on in the other forums. By having a venue dedicated exclusively to arguments that go beyond reason I hope to reduce clutter on the other boards.
User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:00 pm

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:yeah, reall funny haircut eh? and man i'm soooo tubby. i'm glad i don't live in your phony little dream world, i've been with my woman for a year now, and she's far from being a slob. damn, i even have a good paying job, money is no issue, or i wouldn't be driving the 01 330ci i drive. was an entertaining post anyways though, keep coming up with em, i'll keep laughing at them.


Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]


User avatar
AwfulViolet
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Lake Stevens
Contact:

Post by AwfulViolet » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.


He told me he drove a Camaro?? Liar!!
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/rockstarpics666/108939137_l.jpg[/img]
Dontcha wish your boyfriend was HOT like mine.
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/CourtneyLovePICS/CHANEL.jpg[/img]

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Huh.
I ride the short bus, does that make my purple headed yougart slinger (too buzzed to care about spelling) bigger than his?

Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
xXgAyXcOReXx
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 am

Post by xXgAyXcOReXx » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.


considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Jebus dude,
I've heard better come backs from Shitcock. You need to work on your flakey skills!

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:


User avatar
xXgAyXcOReXx
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 am

Post by xXgAyXcOReXx » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:58 pm

skipp666 wrote:Jebus dude,
I've heard better come backs from Shitcock. You need to work on your flakey skills!


uhm, likewise?

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 pm

can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Well, I'll tell you after our all night mad butt-sex that you promised me!

Uncut Timber II
Out on DVD in 3 to 4 weeks! :metal:

dying to see wrote:can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:33 am

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.


ha ha I promise my cock is bigger than yours, and I drive a 91 ford escort wagon. Yeah! And, I have had sex with, count them TWO differnt girls in this past week alone yo. Yeah that's right, I have control of TWO HOT mentally ill girls!!! I fucking rule. I bet your ONE girl is all thinking she is smart and giving you advice. HAHAHAH. I rent cars and bang hot crazy girls. In all truth as we speak I am having trouble sitting down because I have ejaculated so many times recently that my tubes are bothering me. I reallly need to lay off for a day or so good lord. I am not making this up. Well, plus I have been sitting down a shit load and it feels like i have been ridign a bike for the last 30 hours. I hope this goes away soon. I will keep you all updated. Night night.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
xXgAyXcOReXx
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 am

Post by xXgAyXcOReXx » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 pm

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:ha ha I promise my cock is bigger than yours, and I drive a 91 ford escort wagon. Yeah! And, I have had sex with, count them TWO differnt girls in this past week alone yo. Yeah that's right, I have control of TWO HOT mentally ill girls!!! I fucking rule. I bet your ONE girl is all thinking she is smart and giving you advice. HAHAHAH. I rent cars and bang hot crazy girls. In all truth as we speak I am having trouble sitting down because I have ejaculated so many times recently that my tubes are bothering me. I reallly need to lay off for a day or so good lord. I am not making this up. Well, plus I have been sitting down a shit load and it feels like i have been ridign a bike for the last 30 hours. I hope this goes away soon. I will keep you all updated. Night night.


LOL@the idiot nailing 2 chicks who thinks he's in control, and LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:06 pm

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:LOL@the idiot nailing 2 chicks who thinks he's in control, and LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.

When did I post about you? Jeeeeeeze, someone has been drinkin from the fountain of Hateraid
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
AwfulViolet
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Lake Stevens
Contact:

Post by AwfulViolet » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:32 pm

Wait a minute! I think I had just found a picture of the guy driving around in his camaro w/ the Van Halen cranked!! Tell me Jody.....is this one of those hot crazy "chicks" that you bang??
Image
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/rockstarpics666/108939137_l.jpg[/img]
Dontcha wish your boyfriend was HOT like mine.
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/CourtneyLovePICS/CHANEL.jpg[/img]

User avatar
AwfulViolet
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Lake Stevens
Contact:

Post by AwfulViolet » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:39 pm

dying to see wrote:can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone


Why don't you try reading the thread? DUMBASS!!
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/rockstarpics666/108939137_l.jpg[/img]
Dontcha wish your boyfriend was HOT like mine.
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/CourtneyLovePICS/CHANEL.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 pm

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote: LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.



Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
Project Undead Vish
Posts: 3973
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Kent, WA
Contact:

Post by Project Undead Vish » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:16 pm

Adremelech wrote:Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.


damn. you beat me to the punch.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]

User avatar
Morbid
Posts: 6025
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:30 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Contact:

Post by Morbid » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 pm

couldnt resist :)

Image
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:30 am

Adremelech wrote:Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.


ha, I drive a shit car and my name is Jody and I STILL bang a hto chick AND a hot skitzo stripper adn you pussies jerk off. that's the facts. Laugh all you want, I know I do, it prolongs this awesome life!!!
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
Blake NWR
Posts: 2875
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Eugene, OR
Contact:

Post by Blake NWR » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:24 am

Morbid wrote:When did I post about you? Jeeeeeeze, someone has been drinkin from the fountain of Hateraid


I don't think he was talking about you, bro...
[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]

User avatar
Sissy-Freak
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Far away from everyone!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Sissy-Freak » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:41 am

Blake NWR wrote:I don't think he was talking about you, bro...
He was talking about Jodie for sure. It doesn't matter anyway because the guy( Gaycore not you Morbid) is obviously a schlump. He starts disrespecting Paul, a guy who cant even defend himself, and then stars bragging about his car and shit. He seems to need "things" to make himself feel better. He hasn't learned that ones toys don't make the man/woman(Try integrity). He doesn't even know his shit stinks. He sits and defends himself when all he needed to do is shut the fuck up.
[url=http://www.gladhandermusic.com]http://www.gladhandermusic.com[/url]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/gladhandermusic[/url]

"Even the greatest oak was once a little nut who held it's ground"

User avatar
AwfulViolet
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: Lake Stevens
Contact:

Post by AwfulViolet » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Jey Jody you fag! Did you braid your hair yourself or did your transexual lover "Initaman" help you with this hairdo??
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/rockstarpics666/108939137_l.jpg[/img]
Dontcha wish your boyfriend was HOT like mine.
[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/CourtneyLovePICS/CHANEL.jpg[/img]

User avatar
xXgAyXcOReXx
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 am

Post by xXgAyXcOReXx » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Sissy-Freak wrote:He was talking about Jodie for sure. It doesn't matter anyway because the guy( Gaycore not you Morbid) is obviously a schlump. He starts disrespecting Paul, a guy who cant even defend himself, and then stars bragging about his car and shit. He seems to need "things" to make himself feel better. He hasn't learned that ones toys don't make the man/woman(Try integrity). He doesn't even know his shit stinks. He sits and defends himself when all he needed to do is shut the fuck up.


yeah, its so wrong to post something "bad" about someone after they kill themselves, where you wouldn't think twice to post something bad about him before he killed himself. the whole paul crisman thread is full of assholes trying to save face, and i'm the asshole because i don't try to save face? paul was a dick, to a lot of people. period. i hear he hated you.

User avatar
Sissy-Freak
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Far away from everyone!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Sissy-Freak » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 am

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:yeah, its so wrong to post something "bad" about someone after they kill themselves, where you wouldn't think twice to post something bad about him before he killed himself. the whole paul crisman thread is full of assholes trying to save face, and i'm the asshole because i don't try to save face? paul was a dick, to a lot of people. period. i hear he hated you.
I'm not trying to save face. He may of hated me. You're just being a dick. Some things are better left unsaid.
[url=http://www.gladhandermusic.com]http://www.gladhandermusic.com[/url]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/gladhandermusic[/url]

"Even the greatest oak was once a little nut who held it's ground"

User avatar
xXgAyXcOReXx
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:43 am

Post by xXgAyXcOReXx » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 am

Sissy-Freak wrote:I'm not trying to save face. He may of hated me. You're just being a dick. Some things are better left unsaid.


in other words, its better to save face than say what you really think? fuck that.

User avatar
Sissy-Freak
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:00 pm
Location: Far away from everyone!!!!!
Contact:

Post by Sissy-Freak » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:33 am

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:in other words, its better to save face than say what you really think? fuck that.

That's not even close to what I said. Find a post from me being "BAD". I tell it how it is all the time on here and I'm usually right. Do you know why? It's because I don't spout my fucking mouth off about things I don't know. Integrity is what you're talking about and that's what you're lacking as well. Think about this: Saying what YOU think is not the same as what others know. You were just being a fucking asshole. What makes you think he's in hell? You don't KNOW shit.
[url=http://www.gladhandermusic.com]http://www.gladhandermusic.com[/url]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/gladhandermusic[/url]

"Even the greatest oak was once a little nut who held it's ground"

User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:08 pm

What he said ^^^

There is nothing wrong with being blunt. Especially if you are indeed usually right.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest