Moderator: Clark Chaos
- Posts: 13634
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:00 pm
- Location: Everett, Wa, USA
Hope you had a fucking killer time in Mexico!!!!!!!!
I'm a day late but I thought the 16th was today, what do you expect from a guy in The Braindead, perfection!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I am a dick?...
So sue me!
Kimberly 2006-If only your mother had swallowed...best flame of Feb.!
- Posts: 5852
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
I made the Devil do it.
- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: Moses Lake, WA, USA
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was great!
Law of Probability:
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
[url=http://www.rockmymonkey.com/botb/?id=83]Vote for Ground Zero on RockMyMonkey![/url]
- Posts: 7766
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
- Location: In my pants
Happy B-Day Mr. G!
Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].
[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]
RIP Mr. Reed :whine:
- Posts: 1602
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:27 pm
- Location: West Seattle
[color="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO-what a ride!"[/SIZE][/color]
- Posts: 2335
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: WA
Happy b-day kid!