nov 3rd at the vortex

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

imperator_Drakul

nov 3rd at the vortex

Post by imperator_Drakul »

We are headlining a show at the vortex on saturday the 3rd of november....Playing with us so far is Crush Your Enemies, many other bands have been asked and only vague or no responses is what I've got....so any of you extreme metal bands that want to play on this date let me know, it'd be real cool...we'll make a flyer once all bands have been added
imperator_Drakul

alright here's the line up:

Drakul
Crush Your Enemies
Bird of Ill Omen
Behold the Rolling Thunder
dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see »

Hey dude... is it ok to still add bands!?!?! I've got a band that would LOVE to play this bill "Born Anally" we are a real band. I don't have any recordings, but if yer down for us to play we'd love it. We are grind/death, the same shit ya'll er play'n. I just asked the people, they say their down. So ya. Pm if yes bro
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"
derek666

Post by derek666 »

This shall be good times!!!!
imperator_Drakul

dying to see wrote:Hey dude... is it ok to still add bands!?!?! I've got a band that would LOVE to play this bill "Born Anally" we are a real band. I don't have any recordings, but if yer down for us to play we'd love it. We are grind/death, the same shit ya'll er play'n. I just asked the people, they say their down. So ya. Pm if yes bro
ahh fuck bro...you should of let me know before last weekend! it's too late now, the vortex limits to 3-4 bands...but we should play together in october, we're looking for a date or two in that month to make blasphemy, add us on myspace with your band you speak of: myspace.com/drakulwa
dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see »

We don't have a myspace actually. No real point sence we don't have music. I can keep the messages flowing on here though. As for October, we are looking for late oct. Close to November, because we plan on making enough songs to where we don't have to play the same songs every night, just pick which one's we like the most and play those every other night. Looking at about 10 songs now, we're planning on having 20+ by the end of oct.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"
imperator_Drakul

yea...im looking for a show close to halloween, like the friday or saturday before halloween, for some sort of halloween show....going to have a band called Embolism play, probably Bird of Ill Omen again as well....and anyone else who's down to play....going to see is there is a venue somewhere in the seattle area that will allow 4-6 bands to play....or tacoma area....i don't know...you know of a place that allows the maximum number of bands to play?
imperator_Drakul

imperator_Drakul

bumpin' this shit, all you people in the area should come to this one, it's going be our last show for the year most likely (as if that matters anyways....ha!) and the talent there will soar sky high with all the kick ass bands playing
Inearthed

Post by Inearthed »

I wonder what Bird Of Ill Omen will sound like
imperator_Drakul

we played a show with them before in the woods, they are fucking amazing, they sound similar to at the gates, but i think they have more mind blowing riffs, both the drums and the guitars are quote technical as well. They dont have a singer though, and once they do get one, all of you should expect to hear alot from them soon after, and they're opening the show, so it's going to start off on a brilliant note
imperator_Drakul

getting closer! And to let the bands know that are on here, I'm bring my cult 1-track recorder, several tapes, so I can record each band. We'll eventually make a compilation and release it, 3-4 songs each band, all we need is some distro's to put them out
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Out of all the shows we have lined up, this is the one we are looking forward to!! for fucksakes, we are playing with a female black sabbath band at studio 7???? oh well, whatever floats their boat.
imperator_Drakul

right on! yeah, it's going to be an awesome show, and hopefully that ryan cunt shows up so we can dangle him from the rafters (after pummeling him ruthlessly) and beat him with our guitars like a pinyata!
imperator_Drakul

bumpity bump fuck bump!

TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Derek--the other guitarist messaged the CYE myspace, it's another favor to ask :headshot: