Team Fortress 2

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Ben

Team Fortress 2

Post by Ben »

Just picked up the orange box last night and just got a few matches in for Team Fortress 2. Goddamn this game is sooo fun. So far the classes seem pretty balanced out and the gameplay is a fast paced slaughterfest in a cartoony, over the top way. i.e. blood and body parts flying all over. I never had the chance to play the first one so I can't compare. So far, my favorite classes are the Pyro, Demolitian Man, and the soldier. Nothing like grenades, flamethrowers and rockets!

$40 for Half Life 2 episode2, Portal and Team Fortress 2. Not bad!!

Portal looked cool too.. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Anyone else pick this game up??
Drew

Post by Drew »

Great game, awesome value. Am going thru HL2 first to get my legs back (am Halo3 retarted) ... did 9 rooms worth of Portal - awesome, I wanna make that last!

Played a couple rounds of TF2 .... this is the online game I will prolly play the most as I like class based shooters better than H3style. I havent had time lately and wanna get thru HL2 (almost done), then will get on TF2 hard!
Ben

Post by Ben »

wow man... talk about a worthwhile purchase. My only complaint is that portal was so damn short. That was easily the most weirdly fun video game i've played in a long time. So basic... yet, captivating. hhaha.. i couldnt stop!

TF2 is pretty fucking rad. There's just nothing bad to say about it. I'm halfway through Episode 2 and so far it's living up to my expectations. It was a little slow to start.. all the talking gets a bit annoying up front, but soon enough the action kicks in.

very fun stuff :metal: