Gravenloch, Drakul, HoDS, Elks Blood- Vortex feb 16

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

imperator_Drakul

Gravenloch, Drakul, HoDS, Elks Blood- Vortex feb 16

Post by imperator_Drakul »

The Vortex in Mukilteo @ 8 PM

line up:

Elks Blood
Hymns of Despondent Solitude
Turd of Bill's Colon
Drakul
GRAVENLOCH!!!!!

February 16th, 7 dollars at the door

Don't miss this show!! This will be our last show until the summer, every band there is worth seeing as well (yet I don't know who the hell Elks Blood is, but I heard someone that used to be Evangelist is in it, so I'm guessing they're good)

and we have a demo out as well! 3 dollars!
gunther

Post by gunther »

sounds like a killer show.
imperator_Drakul

it sure will be, and the vortex has great sound and lights display, I encourage all of you in the area to come out to this one!
gunther

Post by gunther »

and bring sun-tan oil!pat is still having to hydrate after playing there.
imperator_Drakul

gunther wrote:and bring sun-tan oil!pat is still having to hydrate after playing there.
ah, you must be one my allies in CYE yes?
derek666

Post by derek666 »

imperator_Drakul wrote:ah, you must be one my allies in CYE yes?
Maybe he is and maybe he isnt. I will say this, he looks like a fucking chia pet nowadays.
imperator_Drakul

hey Derek, why the hell are you opening for that show in Renton? You guys should be headlining!
Morbid

Post by Morbid »

I haven't been to a show in a while, I might drop by since it's in the general area.
imperator_Drakul

sweet, you should! bring some of your buddies too
derek666

Post by derek666 »

imperator_Drakul wrote:hey Derek, why the hell are you opening for that show in Renton? You guys should be headlining!
are we opening?? I had no clue, in fact I forgot it wasthis saturday haha fuck it. Headlining sucks balls anyways, the last time we headlined a show was my first with these idiots and the only people that were there was our ol ladies and Tim. In fact, thats all that was there the whole night hahaha at that cedarshit dome.
imperator_Drakul

truth, well, I'm sure you guys will slaughter those fuckers, and is there a demo out yet?
derek666

Post by derek666 »

imperator_Drakul wrote:truth, well, I'm sure you guys will slaughter those fuckers, and is there a demo out yet?
No demo, just the awesomely, is that a word??, songs on myshit.com I hate that damn site. We are working on getting one done sometime, eventually, well um who the fuck knows?? When I win the megamillions we will get one out. Saturday isnt looking too bright for me, I feel a god damn cold coming on, guess I should load up on some Jim Beam and Oly and call er good!!!:cheers:
gunther

Post by gunther »

derek666 wrote:Maybe he is and maybe he isnt. I will say this, he looks like a fucking chia pet nowadays.
don't worry,i gave myself a hair-cut,so quit bitching about the pubes in your teeth!
gunther

Post by gunther »

imperator_Drakul wrote:hey Derek, why the hell are you opening for that show in Renton? You guys should be headlining!
just gives us a great chance to scare the shit outa some fuckin' kids!might get a package of raw meat for derek to put in his mouth and get on all 4s and shake it like a pitbull w/ a kitten in his mouth!....SOON we will have a demo,they're supposed to be playing some of our shit on metalshop for the possessed show ,but we'll see.
Morbid

Post by Morbid »

imperator_Drakul wrote:sweet, you should! bring some of your buddies too
I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! ahaha, I'll see what I can do.
imperator_Drakul

sweet man, that'd help alot, since our last show barely anyone showed up
imperator_Drakul

due to unfortunate circumstances, HoDS have been taken off the bill. Another band will play.
imperator_Drakul

Morbid

Post by Morbid »

Generic, yet still brutal looking!
imperator_Drakul

okay, there's some controversy:

There was a band on a bill, that was a conglomerate of bands, and one had a racist title, which I don't think was very serious, but regardless, it was inappropriately put on a flyer, and handed out or put on a website somewhere---WHERE? LET ME KNOW

BECAUSE, people want to boycott/come to the show and start shit with us, when WE, GRAVENLOCH, and ELKSBLOOD had NOTHING to do with us, nor we were aware that those people were going to play in this band at the show, let alone post that on a flyer. Help would be appreciated, since DRAKUL, GRAVENLOCH, AND ELKSBLOOD ARE NOT RACIST/HATEFUL BANDS!!!
derek666

Post by derek666 »

imperator_Drakul wrote:okay, there's some controversy:

There was a band on a bill, that was a conglomerate of bands, and one had a racist title, which I don't think was very serious, but regardless, it was inappropriately put on a flyer, and handed out or put on a website somewhere---WHERE? LET ME KNOW

BECAUSE, people want to boycott/come to the show and start shit with us, when WE, GRAVENLOCH, and ELKSBLOOD had NOTHING to do with us, nor we were aware that those people were going to play in this band at the show, let alone post that on a flyer. Help would be appreciated, since DRAKUL, GRAVENLOCH, AND ELKSBLOOD ARE NOT RACIST/HATEFUL BANDS!!!
I seen you fuckers at the Black Panther rally the other day! Dont hide the hatred for whitey that you hold!!!
imperator_Drakul

word! I'm not even all the way "white", and I have black cousins in the bahamas, so why would I start some shit like this? Gravenloch has members with black relatives as well! So those people that are all pissed off, I'm sorry, I know it was inappropriate, but there's no need to start shit with us, since we didn't do anything!
Morbid

Post by Morbid »

Seriously, sounds like Myspace drama to me ahahaha

But damn, who doesn't have Black relatives!? I have Buddhist relatives, Indian relatives, Asian relatives, shit, people need to take the fucking sand out of their vagina's and have a good time.
grandmasterstab

what band

Post by grandmasterstab »

name was that ?????
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/dirtdogfilm/badluck13_banner_ad.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn238/tomeverett13/1446506583_95e105c1f6.jpg[/img]
imperator_Drakul

UPDATE: There's no group of people coming to the show to start shit. It was all imaginary, and was invented because of things getting out of context when passed down the line.

COME ENJOY THE SHOW!!