Sarah Palin

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

glory1

In Summary

Post by glory1 »

Before this turns into a process group for people who hate me,
Its just nice to see an Alaska politition on TV who isnt being arrested.
Tip of the day:
Opinions are like assholes,
Everyone has one and they all stink.
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

glory1 wrote: Its just nice to see an Alaska politition on TV who isnt being arrested.
give it time. . .it's still early in her career. . . . . .

:D
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

Jenzy wrote:give it time. . .it's still early in her career. . . . . .

:D
stole my thunder
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Jenzy wrote:Sarah Palin. . .

-She's pro Oil: has strongly promoted oil and natural gas resource development in Alaska. Her husband works for BP (formerly British Petroleum), has repeatedly put special interests first when it comes to the environment.

-She's anti environment: is against Polar bears being on an extinction list and pro hunting of wolfs from a helicopter.

-She pro Life: But pro death penalty . . .hmmm. . . hypocrites :rolleyes:

-She's still a green horn to real politics: 16 years in politics, no major office held outside of Alaska

. . .She'll make a great puppet for the Naz. . .er uh I mean Republican Party.

The lack of experience swings both ways. Obama- 143 actual days clocked in in the senate!!

Obama- pro abortion anti- death penalty, thats kinda being a hypocrite too. There are numerous ways to prevent getting knocked up/ knocking someone up, but there sure arent too many ways to stop people like Joseph Duncan and his likes!!
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

derek666 wrote: Obama- pro abortion
ahem...he's pro-choice. which means he believes that women should be able have an abortion if she chooses. it doesn't mean that he's a murderer or in favor of murder, for abortion, in not murder. :)

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Irrylath wrote:
LOL!!!!! You rule!
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

The Green Manalishi

Post by The Green Manalishi »

Speaking as an "Average" (whatever the hell that is) American, tax-paying Citizen, I believe in my "humble opinion", we're screwed no matter what.

Yep, ran the numbers, we're screwed.

Hang on, cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride....

Let's just see if Ms.Christine Govenor o' Washington comes out of this with a new job...

Yep, still screwed.
"Ideas, who knows where they frickin' come from".
"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him in the head with an apple."

-"Christafah" Moltisanti -Soprano's

:devildoll
[url]http://www.myspace.com/puppyuppers[/url]
Project Undead Vish

Irrylath wrote:ahem...he's pro-choice. which means he believes that women should be able have an abortion if she chooses. it doesn't mean that he's a murderer or in favor of murder, for abortion, in not murder. :)

thank you. i didnt know how to word a reply to that correctly and you did a spendid job. seriously, very few people are pro-abortion. every pro choice person i know is not pro abortion. every one of them says that abortion sucks, but it still beats the hell out of having a ton of unwanted kids coming into the world to parents that arent ready to have kids. roe v wade sure beats the hell out of people getting back alley abortions and killing the fetus AND the mother. it beats the hell out of having a ton of kids in foster care n shit like that.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

it's going to be interesting having a woman as VP....
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Project Undead Vish wrote: every pro choice person i know is not pro abortion. every one of them says that abortion sucks, but it still beats the hell out of having a ton of unwanted kids coming into the world to parents that arent ready to have kids. roe v wade sure beats the hell out of people getting back alley abortions and killing the fetus AND the mother. it beats the hell out of having a ton of kids in foster care n shit like that.
Wait a minute, are you suggesting that during an abortion, they pull the baby out and then beat the hell out of it before killing it? I just want to get this straight. Because that is definitely an interesting idea...
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Project Undead Vish wrote:thank you. i didnt know how to word a reply to that correctly and you did a spendid job. seriously, very few people are pro-abortion. every pro choice person i know is not pro abortion. every one of them says that abortion sucks, but it still beats the hell out of having a ton of unwanted kids coming into the world to parents that arent ready to have kids. roe v wade sure beats the hell out of people getting back alley abortions and killing the fetus AND the mother. it beats the hell out of having a ton of kids in foster care n shit like that.
I am pro choice. . .here in the states people tend to think that I am for the option of having an abortion. . .to each thier own . . .honestly at one time I would have been one side of the fence, now that I am older and more financially and mentally stable I personally find myself on the other. . .my own CHOICE.

But in other countries that only allow 2 kids. . . I would still be pro choice. . .the bottom line for me. . .and seriously this is it . . .who are you or the government to tell me what is right for me. . . I am an intelligent, hardworking independant female that makes a good wage, I am in my own right able to decide what is best for me. . . .again able to decide. . .again pro choice.

Project Undead Vish

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:Wait a minute, are you suggesting that during an abortion, they pull the baby out and then beat the hell out of it before killing it? I just want to get this straight. Because that is definitely an interesting idea...
could there be anything more metal?
Drew

Post by Drew »

HA! Just announced .... She's got a 17 y/o daughter who is 5 mo pregnant!!!!

There goes the "family values" segment of their campaign.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Jenzy wrote:I am pro choice. . .here in the states people tend to think that I am for the option of having an abortion. . .to each thier own . . .honestly at one time I would have been one side of the fence, now that I am older and more financially and mentally stable I personally find myself on the other. . .my own CHOICE.

But in other countries that only allow 2 kids. . . I would still be pro choice. . .the bottom line for me. . .and seriously this is it . . .who are you or the government to tell me what is right for me. . . I am an intelligent, hardworking independant female that makes a good wage, I am in my own right able to decide what is best for me. . . .again able to decide. . .again pro choice.

Since its all about choice, lets throw a wrench into the equation, what if the male part of the equation wants to keep the kid? Where is his CHOICE in the matter? It takes 2 to tango, so where does said dad equal into this topic? and again, there is the option, paid for by the state, of getting yourself fixed which would mean no abortion. What is wrong with having that done instead of having abortions? Just curious
Project Undead Vish

NO man should have a choice as to what a woman does to her body. But every man SHOULD have the choice to decide if he wants to be a part of a child's life if he does get a woman pregnant. And he needs to choose early on. If he decides to be there at the start, he should have to be there at the end. Since a woman has a right to choose, so should a man after the fact.
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

derek666 wrote:Since its all about choice, lets throw a wrench into the equation, what if the male part of the equation wants to keep the kid? Where is his CHOICE in the matter? It takes 2 to tango, so where does said dad equal into this topic? and again, there is the option, paid for by the state, of getting yourself fixed which would mean no abortion. What is wrong with having that done instead of having abortions? Just curious
If a man could have a baby, I'd totally be behind his right to choose whether or not he have it. :)

I would also like to point out that dudes tend to take off when the lil miss is preggers or is a total douche about it or is abusive or is unwilling to help financially and those factors play a role in a woman deciding whether or not to bring a child into whatever environment she is presented with. So, in a way, the male part of the duo does influence the choice very much.

AND I would like to point out that most women don't use abortion as birth control. That is the minority. It is not a small decision to make and there are usually many factors involved. I feel that it is unfair of you to ass-u-me as much.

As for the state funded tubal ligation, I'll need to check that out to see if it's a 'worthy alternative' and if it truly exists. If memory serves, there are a bunch of hoops to jump through, including being a certain age so that you don't 'regret' your decision. Also, not a fool proof plan, the body likes to untie those bad boys.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Irrylath wrote:If a man could have a baby, I'd totally be behind his right to choose whether or not he have it. :)

I would also like to point out that dudes tend to take off when the lil miss is preggers or is a total douche about it or is abusive or is unwilling to help financially and those factors play a role in a woman deciding whether or not to bring a child into whatever environment she is presented with. So, in a way, the male part of the duo does influence the choice very much.

AND I would like to point out that most women don't use abortion as birth control. That is the minority. It is not a small decision to make and there are usually many factors involved. I feel that it is unfair of you to ass-u-me as much.

As for the state funded tubal ligation, I'll need to check that out to see if it's a 'worthy alternative' and if it truly exists. If memory serves, there are a bunch of hoops to jump through, including being a certain age so that you don't 'regret' your decision. Also, not a fool proof plan, the body likes to untie those bad boys.

I am in total agreement about dudes being pussies when lil missy's belly gets a growing, motherfuckers need to step up!!! I have 3 pains in my ass and I do my best for the lil shits, so if my fucking dumbass can do it, I know all dudes can!!

Planned Parenthood will hook women up who want the tubal ligation done just like they hooked me up in gettin the big snip done. All it took was a few hours of paperwork, talking to the counselor lady and a 10 day wait I believe, and snip snip no more kids for me.
Project Undead Vish

derek666 wrote:I am in total agreement about dudes being pussies when lil missy's belly gets a growing, motherfuckers need to step up!!! I have 3 pains in my ass and I do my best for the lil shits, so if my fucking dumbass can do it, I know all dudes can!!

Planned Parenthood will hook women up who want the tubal ligation done just like they hooked me up in gettin the big snip done. All it took was a few hours of paperwork, talking to the counselor lady and a 10 day wait I believe, and snip snip no more kids for me.
Planned Parenthood also hooks dudes up with vasectomies. All you gotta do is lie. They don't do background checks. I told them I had a biological kid and I couldn't afford to have another one, so I got fixed for free.
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

Irrylath wrote:
Alright, I can help here.
It's a REAL pain in the ass to find a DR to perform a tubal ligation. Infact, after I had been 'approved' for it by Planned Parenthood (the easy part) it took me a full year to get a DR to even speak to me about it, and that was after literally calling every doc in the phone book, being hung up on and basiclly having my mental status highly questioned by every 'professional' in town even though I had approved paperwork that vouched for my wishes. What kind of bullshit is that!?!? A whole year just to have someone even seriously discuss it with me!

I'm a woman of sound mind and decided at the age of 8 that I didn't want kids without ever wavering in that desicion yet everyone I spoke with automaticlly ass-u-med that something just HAD to be fundamentally wrong with me to NOT want to squirt out a bunch of little bastards especially since I hadn't already had a kid to to uh... really compare my 'choice'. :rolleyes:

A long drawn out mental eval actually is often part of the process, but luckily for me, I had been a long time PP patient and they were familiar with my history and was able to forego it.
I started the process at 26 and had the surgery at 27 but 'they' are really against doing it to someone under 30. Mainly for reasons of regret, but yeah... the chances of failure are higher. Me, I had those bitches cauterized shut 3 times on each side, so I'm not too worried. I even have some neat pics of my guts from it! :devil:

PLUS... physically, it's extremly hard on the body to recover from. Again, especially for women that haven't already given birth. Instead of going in vaginally for the surgery, they have to cut through the abdominal wall which is a MUCH longer recovery time. I wasn't working at the time, but I would have been fucked if I had been and pretty much unable to have the surgery done. It took me a good 3 months to fully recover and let me tell ya, the first few weeks were the some of the worst and most painful weeks of my life.

Sorry Derek, as FOR sterilization as I am for obvious reasons and as much as I think it should be mandatory in a lot of cases, it's a poor argument against abortion. I would have had MUCH quicker results being a 15 year old having one done even without my parents consent and blah, blah, blah.

Aside from a pregant from rape situation, nothing pisses me off like seeing a bunch of stupid bitches getting themselves knocked up but accidents even with birth control do happen and having the options like abortion OR better yet, if these fucks would get their head out of their asses to make actually GETTING yourself 'spayed' a more acessable option, then there ya go. More women might. But right now, it's pretty tricky.
With that said, I'd do it again in heartbeat if I had to.
Irrylath wrote: Also, not a fool proof plan, the body likes to untie those bad boys.
*runs away screaming in horror!*
I made the Devil do it.
Six6VI

Post by Six6VI »

Damn, and here I paid for mine like a sucker. :mad:

Oh well, too late now. I'm certainly not going to need it done again. :D

Lee
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=white]Lee[/color][/font]

[align=left][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.myspace.com/brewcityldb][b]MyCrack[/b][/url]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230685414][b]Facecrack[/b][/url][/color][/font][/align]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Planned Parenthood also hooks dudes up with vasectomies. All you gotta do is lie. They don't do background checks. I told them I had a biological kid and I couldn't afford to have another one, so I got fixed for free.
Thats who did mine!!! Nothing better than a 6' tall man woman snipping away at the lil fellers.
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Planned Parenthood also hooks dudes up with vasectomies. All you gotta do is lie. They don't do background checks. I told them I had a biological kid and I couldn't afford to have another one, so I got fixed for free.
That's where I went. It cost me $600, and all I had to do was sign a form, wait 30 days, then show back up. Snip snip...Done! Worth every penny!
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
Project Undead Vish

Free is better. Sterilization rules.
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Free is better. Sterilization rules.
Agreed! :metalhead
I made the Devil do it.
Project Undead Vish

Evil Red wrote:Agreed! :metalhead
Our babies would be so non-existant!