Sexual Harrassment in the work place.

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

Savage

Sexual Harrassment in the work place.

Post by Savage »

There is a young punk at my work that thinks he is the gift to all women, and decided to play his charms on me by humping my shoulder at work. I reported his ass to human resources...the fucker still has a job.
I did a little research & come to find out he has done this to several other women who have also reported it.
He gets to keep his job because his numbers are good.
Evidently Missouri law states an employer gets to chose the degree of reprimand in this kind of situation...in his case they do nothing.
In my opinion, I think this is negligence. Even though the company can chose his "punishment", they are still allowing his illegal behavior.

Comments/opinions anyone?
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance....baffle them with bullshit"
~my husband

Hell Froze Over on 6/4/06
gunther

Post by gunther »

Options...
1.Don't do anything and let it blow over.
2.Sue the shit out of your employer.
3.Quit
4.Punch the little bastard in the nuts with a pair of brass knuckles, and maybe get fired.
5.Get your boyfriend/girlfriend to beat the fuck out of him.
6.All of the above.
soundguy

Post by soundguy »

Should have cockpunched him with a stapler in "self defence"
[b]Patrick[/b]

[i][url]http://www.themothership.net[/url][/i] Domain Registration, website Hosting, Video Services
[i][url]http://www.marshallstack.com[/url][/i] Erotic Photography
[i][url]http://www.mothershipvideo.com[/url][/i] Video pre/post production
YTSEJAM

Post by YTSEJAM »

Savage wrote:There is a young punk at my work that thinks he is the gift to all women, and decided to play his charms on me by humping my shoulder at work. I reported his ass to human resources...the fucker still has a job.
I did a little research & come to find out he has done this to several other women who have also reported it.
Evidently Missouri law states an employer gets to chose the degree of reprimand in this kind of situation...in his case they do nothing.
In my opinion, I think this is negligence. Even though the company can chose his "punishment", they are still allowing his illegal behavior.

get all the women who he harrassed and get the fucker charged criminally, or turn him into a floater somewhere.
I love lamp.
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

By law, it's not an offense unless he does it after you have told him not to do so. For example.... Say I tell Suzy-Q at the office that she has nice tits. That by itself will not get me busted (Unless your workplace policy says otherwise...but we're just talking the law here). If she tells me that what I have said offended her, and then I go and do something like that again... THEN that is sexual harassment in the eyes of the law.

So... Document the incident, make sure that it's documented that you told him that what he did was offensive. Then wait for him to do it again. At that point the law gets involved and you can sue the living fuck out of your employer for neglecting to deal with the guy.

EDIT: After I re-read your post, I see you mentioned it being in Missouri. Therefore, my rant above may not apply since I'm only familiar with WA state laws.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Like Joe said you need to let him know that the advances are unwanted. And if he continues then he can get in trouble. That's the typical guidlines in WA and CA. Just do some research on the web for the specifics to your state.

Fuck it hon, just grab him by the nuts pull him close to you and whisper in his ear that if he does that again to you his precious boys in your hand will no longer be attached to his body. . . or something like that, I know you can be very creative my dear. :D
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

Shoot him.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Savage wrote:There is a young punk at my work that thinks he is the gift to all women, and decided to play his charms on me by humping my shoulder at work. I reported his ass to human resources...the fucker still has a job.

I have one question about this situation, could I get this guy's emal address? Cause I want to party with this dude!!!! He sounds pretty cool and I like his worth ethic. Humping chick's shoulders is hilarious and awesome, and I respect his boldness for standing up against the system. Fight the power my brother, and bounce yor balls off of more shoulders in the name of freedom!
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
Savage

Post by Savage »

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:I have one question about this situation, could I get this guy's emal address? Cause I want to party with this dude!!!! He sounds pretty cool and I like his worth ethic. Humping chick's shoulders is hilarious and awesome, and I respect his boldness for standing up against the system. Fight the power my brother, and bounce yor balls off of more shoulders in the name of freedom!
Gee, how did I know you'd post something like that? Thank you for not letting my expectations down!
~my husband

Savage

Post by Savage »

I did some homework and unfortunatly I don't have a strong case by myself. getting statements from other females that have also filed reports/complaints, does give a good case for negligence.
...otherwise the body bag and lyme my husband has ready for the little bitch boy will work nicely.
~my husband

Luna C

Post by Luna C »

Is your company a small business or a large corporation? I'd keep trying to take it as high up as you can if it is larger.
[SIZE="4"][color="pink"]The stars are far away
I can see them with my eyes
I watch then burn away
Like the moments of my life[/color][/SIZE]
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

Savage - are you clumsy? Can you at least pretend to be? I like Pat's suggestion, best. If every time he gets too close to you, you *accidentally* step on his toe, spill coffee down his shirt (or in his lap if it's hot enough), staple his dick to his forehead, or whatever, he'll eventually keep his distance. If everytime he makes an inappropriate verbal comment you retort with something dull and business-like, such as "that's completely inappropriate in the workplace, even for needle-dick momma's boys who can't find an opportunity to talk to a woman outside of work, and the company is NOT paying you to flirt with me. I don't share your feelings and I'm not interested.", well, eventually, you'll just be painful and no fun.
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Document the offenses in writing. Details, no embellishments, no editorializing, just the facts and include the basis for why you are offended by his actions. Make two copies plus the original.

Then take all those to to your supervisor and HIS/HER supervisor, and have them sign all three copies. One goes in your employee file, one goes in your supervisors file, and you keep the original at home.

Make sure then that your supervisor knows exactly what is pissing you off, and make sure his/her supervisor knows about the problem. Then make damn sure they have a conversation with the asshole/punk/pervo/dickcheese thats committing the offenses to let him know that you are offended, irritated and getting more pissed off about the situation.

You then have documentation for a formal complaint with the State if the situation does not change. The laws are on your side in this. So if you take the action of grabbing his nuts and giving them a slight squeeze and twist with the simultaneous sharp downward yank, you might have a reasonable defense in a court of law.

Just my $.02
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
BigHurknFrontman

Post by BigHurknFrontman »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote: ...well, eventually, you'll just be painful and no fun.
Which is not AT ALL like her!

I'm sure she doesn't want to be like EVERY OTHER female in the workplace. Cunts like that have become the antithesis to what women have fought so hard for.

Personally, what I think she should do if she wants his on-the-clock antics to stop, is to agree to meet him after work. Let him make his moves and reciprocate to the point where she has his miniscule little weiner in her mouth, then chomp down on it like she's trying to get a corn dog off the stick at the county fair.

That'll learn him!
Bryan Hagan - Drummer / Vocalist

[url]http://www.myspace.com/sinhole[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/bighurkin[/url]

[email]pullmyfingerproductions@hotmail.com[/email]

(425)239-3122
IRONDICK

Post by IRONDICK »

As stated above document, document, document. If you don't write it down it didn't happen. So how does your husband feel about this? Personally if it happened to my wife the dude would not be very happy when he got off work and saw me waiting by his car.
[img]http://skafunkrastapunk.com/forum/images/avatars/18608562443ffba44ac18.gif[/img]
dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see »

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:I have one question about this situation, could I get this guy's emal address? Cause I want to party with this dude!!!! He sounds pretty cool and I like his worth ethic. Humping chick's shoulders is hilarious and awesome, and I respect his boldness for standing up against the system. Fight the power my brother, and bounce yor balls off of more shoulders in the name of freedom!
ha! I quite enjoyed that sir.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"
Savage

Post by Savage »

As I said before, in the state of Missouri it is up to the company (and in this case a very large international company), to administer what they deem as fair punishment. In his case it was a "don't do it AGAIN"....I'm not his only target.
'He hasn't said shit to me, but anyone that associates with me on a regular basis he has been giving death looks to...which in itself is hilarious.
Jonathan is a body building mexican with a death wish has now gotten in his face, Tobi is a very large black man that has now getten in his face....then there is Michael, a recent military returning from duty overseas who has adopted me as lil sis...waiting for the punk to get done doing a "DJ" gig at the bar down the street from Michael's condo. I believe he is scheduled to work this weekend...
Really, when you fuck with a woman that makes interesting friends...don't fuck with her. Simple, huh?
In addition to that, everyone at the office is a gossip & has decided the whole incident was funny...as in this lil punk humping my shoulder is really a "manly" thing to do, the teasing has been relentless & it hasn't been aimed at me. He's probably feeling about an inch tall, but no one can tell because he hasn't been to work in a few days.
~my husband

Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Savage wrote: but no one can tell because he hasn't been to work in a few days.
Sounds like some of your male friends have already taken care of the situation. . .it's nice to have crazy male friends. :D
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I'm surprised you didn't beat the shit out of him. Eventually someone will. But it won't matter, people of that nature don't really change.
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
gunther

Post by gunther »

Savage wrote:I did some homework and unfortunatly I don't have a strong case by myself. getting statements from other females that have also filed reports/complaints, does give a good case for negligence.
...otherwise the body bag and lyme my husband has ready for the little bitch boy will work nicely.
what you do is find out if he has a girl friend, then convey your concerns to her, let her do the dirty work.Then you get a hold of his parents.You do what ever it takes to stay civil but attack his life.I guarantee he'll run at the sight of you!
Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

I still say shoot him.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

Blake NWR wrote:I still say shoot him.
laugh out loud :D

seems to me that you've got it handled m'lady. good job. :)
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Maybe you and some of the others so offended can confront him. Crunching his sack or slapping him may be funny and all, but you might end up returning the "favor" by telling him that physical touch is OK. You should all approach him at lunch and have a conversation. No overt threats. No smiles. Let him know the gravity of the situation.
[size=75]

[i]Be brave! And one you too will be free![/i]
-Cledfb

[i]"The thing is, all this 'I'm different in real life' is crap. Your lie might not be the real you, but you are a liar."[/i]
-I am 138

[i]"Let us toast the fools - but for them, the rest of us could not succeed."[/i]
-Mark Twain
[/size]
imperator_Drakul

Post by imperator_Drakul »

Savage wrote:As I said before, in the state of Missouri it is up to the company (and in this case a very large international company), to administer what they deem as fair punishment. In his case it was a "don't do it AGAIN"....I'm not his only target.
'He hasn't said shit to me, but anyone that associates with me on a regular basis he has been giving death looks to...which in itself is hilarious.
Jonathan is a body building mexican with a death wish has now gotten in his face, Tobi is a very large black man that has now getten in his face....then there is Michael, a recent military returning from duty overseas who has adopted me as lil sis...waiting for the punk to get done doing a "DJ" gig at the bar down the street from Michael's condo. I believe he is scheduled to work this weekend...
Really, when you fuck with a woman that makes interesting friends...don't fuck with her. Simple, huh?
In addition to that, everyone at the office is a gossip & has decided the whole incident was funny...as in this lil punk humping my shoulder is really a "manly" thing to do, the teasing has been relentless & it hasn't been aimed at me. He's probably feeling about an inch tall, but no one can tell because he hasn't been to work in a few days.

fuck your black and mexican and white army friends, this is your battle, fight it yourself--because even after he gets his ass kicked by someone else (one of your friends), that doesn't mean he'll think you're untouchable and not to be fucked with. Trust me on that one.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/drakulwa]http://www.myspace.com/drakulwa[/url]
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

Savage wrote: In addition to that, everyone at the office is a gossip & has decided the whole incident was funny...as in this lil punk humping my shoulder is really a "manly" thing to do, the teasing has been relentless & it hasn't been aimed at me. He's probably feeling about an inch tall, but no one can tell because he hasn't been to work in a few days.
Seems to me the ticket is right there.
I made the Devil do it.