Ciaran's Rollerskate Birfday Party

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

Ciaran

Ciaran's Rollerskate Birfday Party

Post by Ciaran »

So I'm turning 32 and if you're reading this, then you're invited. So is anyone else you want to rollerskate with. I will be there from 1 PM until 4:30, but you may show up any time you like. Carry on.

And just so you know, I don't believe that re-entry is allowed after you've paid your $6.50, so make sure to get your booze on beforehand. Although... I went last month after 5 beers and I don't recommend it.
[size=75]

[i]Be brave! And one you too will be free![/i]
-Cledfb

[i]"The thing is, all this 'I'm different in real life' is crap. Your lie might not be the real you, but you are a liar."[/i]
-I am 138

[i]"Let us toast the fools - but for them, the rest of us could not succeed."[/i]
-Mark Twain
[/size]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

The all important question that everyone is thinking about.

Will there be titties and beer?
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Not at the roller rink itself. I'm sure they could be found.
[size=75]

-Cledfb

[i]"The thing is, all this 'I'm different in real life' is crap. Your lie might not be the real you, but you are a liar."[/i]
-I am 138

[i]"Let us toast the fools - but for them, the rest of us could not succeed."[/i]
-Mark Twain
[/size]
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

jarrod and I usually hit that place up on Sunday afternoons. The wood floors are nice. I think there's a bar in the bowling alley part.
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

So you're gonna help me make skating the new metal of '09 right?
[size=75]

-Cledfb

-I am 138

-Mark Twain
[/size]
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Absolutely man. I want to rent that bitch out one night and set up Vulgarizer in the refreshment area. Dim the lights, turn on the disco ball and skate the oval...
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
Luna C

Post by Luna C »

The chinese restaraunt next door has a bar and great food. I've eaten there multiple times. The bar looks scarey, but I assure you it's just out of date typical for lynnwood.
The name is Schezuan(sp?) 99.
[SIZE="4"][color="pink"]The stars are far away
I can see them with my eyes
I watch then burn away
Like the moments of my life[/color][/SIZE]