More important news than Sarah Palin

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

derek666

More important news than Sarah Palin

Post by derek666 »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31704515/ns ... d_economy/

http://www.theolympian.com/nationworld/ ... 98717.html

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/re ... ymbol=$DJI

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31566399/ns ... alth_care/

I can't believe that you, DF, are so concerned and wrapped up in Sarah the retard? Actually I can believe it, if you wanna bitch about something, why not bitch about what the fuck is going on daily here in our backyard, or complain about the shit Obama keeps pushing through? Fuck Sarah Palin, she isnt the one that will fine you $1000 for not having health insurance, she isnt the one paying for pedophiles to get out of prison, she isnt the one spending money thats not there. Who the fuck is going to pay for NObama's spending spree?? What have NObama's ass kissing/ apologizing travels done? besides piss off more and more people around the world?
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

I'm going to do this poker style and not look at my pocket cards and guess what this thread is about.

1. OBAMA IS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP!!!
2. SOME DEMOCRAT HAS DONE SOMETHING HORRIBLE!!!
3. REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE BOTH TRYING TO KILL US WITH ABORTION DEATH RAYS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Now... let's see what the thread is about...
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
Project Undead Vish

Ooh! I was right! I think we need to pay more attention to guess #3, though. Derek, DeathFrogg... what are your thoughts on the abortion death rays? I hear that they are nuclear and made at the particle accelerator in Switzerland. From what I understand, if you eat an aborted fetus, and then get in the particle accelerator and then start running like you are Prefontaine, you end up turning into a radioactive ray that can be contained in nothing other than Mason jars that the Taliban is going to hijack and use to destroy the Space Needle, which everybody in the know, know's is where capitalism and Jesus are hanging out together 50 miles underground. This is scary stuff and trumps everything else going on in the world. Your thoughts?
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Jesus Vish, you sound like that old best freind I had in middle school. The communists and radical enviromentalists are conspiring with the illuminati and the catholic church to strip America of its industrial base to turn the US into a slave state for the New World Order™.

And Derek, how is any of that Obamas fault? Bush was president for the last 8 years, that $700 billion (actually closer to $1.1 trillion) that Bush spent just on his bankers handout didn't seem to bother you much at all, nor did the nearly $2 trillion spent on the butcher festival in Iraq.

The laws that this latest bailout is based upon, were written back in the 1950s and added to in the late 60's and early 70's by the Eisenhower and Nixon administrations respectively. This money is required by well-established law. The Goldmann Sachs and Shearson Lehmans of the world were protected by laws requiring them to back their issuances of bonds and capital by the US government. The full faith and credit of the US Treasury. Thats why they were able to continue with their stripping of the economy for so many years. The relevant laws passed by the GOP dominated congress (with a totally veto-proof majority) in 2000 and later re-enforced by the Bush/Cheney administration as well as Greenspan stripped the laws of any teeth and re-legalized the bucket house industry that was banned back in the 1920's.

Thats all "credit swap derivatives" are. Bets on debts. Bets on stock pricing. Bets and gambling based on the presumption of future prices of currency trades. It opened up the entire stock market, and the banking industry to open manipulation. This entire mess rests squarely on the previous administrations, including Clintons. They legalized bucket house operations and the gamblers went totally apeshit. The US Government is $42 TRILLION in the hole based on these bond issuances.

The mess left by the Bush administration is so massive, and so utterly beyond the pale of anything that can be construed as competance it will probably take several decades to unfuck. Those debts accrued by the banks must be paid, or the countries like China and Japan and Germany that bought US bonds and securities will dump that currency back on the world market. That means $25 banannas and $50-$100 gallons of gasoline. It already happened once, back last September. Thats where the first bailout happened.

Don't blame the doctor for the damage caused by that drug you were taking before you went to him, for you being sick. Obama has a godawful mess to deal with, and there isn't any single person that is qualified to clean up the mess. Let the man work. He has a LOT of opposition from the banks and their lapdogs in Congress and the Federal Reserve.

How the "conservative economy" has worked since Reagan:

Typical scenario for the last 18 years:

January -
A Private Equity Investor (PEI) has $20 million. He uses it as security to borrow $200 million from Bank1 to buy a company we shall call "Widgets Co". Widgets Co. is a solid manufacturing business with assets of land, factories, patents, a brand, good will, and no debts.

March -
Widgets Co., under "New" ownership, borrows $300 million from Bank2 – no problems, it's a solid business – but here comes the bit where it all goes criminal, but not illegal...
Widget Co. pays out $300 million to PEI its new owner as a dividend. PEI then repays $200 million to Bank1. PEI now has $100 million cash, and has done nothing for it. Widget Co, however, now has to pay $20 million in interest per year to Bank2. PEI now has $100 million.

July –
Widget Co. by direction of it's new owner (PEI) , sells its assets: land, patents and so on and leases them back for $30 million a year.
The sales bring $200 million which Widgets also pays out to PEI its owner. PEI now has $300 million.

August -
Widget Co's Pension Fund is 'restructured' bringing a liquid 150 million onto the balance sheet. Widgets has liabilities to its pensioners with little to back them. 150 million is paid out to PEI as a special dividend., PEI now has 450 million.

December -
PEI sells the business to a pension fund, for $100 million. Far less than he paid as it now has a lot of debt, but, it is a good business. PEI now has $550 million.

Recap:
Widgets now has $300 million in debt which gives rise to $20 million a year in interest payments, plus $30 million in leasing payments. It has pension liabilities and the pension fund is almost worthless.
Meanwhile … PEI started this little scheme with $20 million and now has $550 million. But … the business is still viable, as Widgets can meet its payments.

5 years later -
Sadly hard times come. Turnover drops, prices drop, costs are cut, people lose their jobs, including engineers, managers, the shop floor and the sales team who did real work for years, created real value, invented the patents, built the brand. It doesn't help.

The company has no stores of fat - it goes bust. The banks loans sour. People lose their jobs, the pensioners cannot be paid. This happens 100 times so the banks are bust too, but get bailed out by the taxpayer (that's those guys who lost their jobs and pensions at Widgets), PEI lives happily in The Bahamas with the 550 million which he 'earned' in a fabulous year of 'value creation' made possible by the power of free and light touch regulated markets.

Thats what is happening now.

-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
derek666

Post by derek666 »

DeathFrogg wrote:Jesus Vish, you sound like that old best freind I had in middle school. The communists and radical enviromentalists are conspiring with the illuminati and the catholic church to strip America of its industrial base to turn the US into a slave state for the New World Order™.

And Derek, how is any of that Obamas fault? Bush was president for the last 8 years, that $700 billion (actually closer to $1.1 trillion) that Bush spent just on his bankers handout didn't seem to bother you much at all, nor did the nearly $2 trillion spent on the butcher festival in Iraq.

The laws that this latest bailout is based upon, were written back in the 1950s and added to in the late 60's and early 70's by the Eisenhower and Nixon administrations respectively. This money is required by well-established law. The Goldmann Sachs and Shearson Lehmans of the world were protected by laws requiring them to back their issuances of bonds and capital by the US government. The full faith and credit of the US Treasury. Thats why they were able to continue with their stripping of the economy for so many years. The relevant laws passed by the GOP dominated congress (with a totally veto-proof majority) in 2000 and later re-enforced by the Bush/Cheney administration as well as Greenspan stripped the laws of any teeth and re-legalized the bucket house industry that was banned back in the 1920's.

Thats all "credit swap derivatives" are. Bets on debts. Bets on stock pricing. Bets and gambling based on the presumption of future prices of currency trades. It opened up the entire stock market, and the banking industry to open manipulation. This entire mess rests squarely on the previous administrations, including Clintons. They legalized bucket house operations and the gamblers went totally apeshit. The US Government is $42 TRILLION in the hole based on these bond issuances.

The mess left by the Bush administration is so massive, and so utterly beyond the pale of anything that can be construed as competance it will probably take several decades to unfuck. Those debts accrued by the banks must be paid, or the countries like China and Japan and Germany that bought US bonds and securities will dump that currency back on the world market. That means $25 banannas and $50-$100 gallons of gasoline. It already happened once, back last September. Thats where the first bailout happened.

Don't blame the doctor for the damage caused by that drug you were taking before you went to him, for you being sick. Obama has a godawful mess to deal with, and there isn't any single person that is qualified to clean up the mess. Let the man work. He has a LOT of opposition from the banks and their lapdogs in Congress and the Federal Reserve.

How the "conservative economy" has worked since Reagan:

Typical scenario for the last 18 years:

January -
A Private Equity Investor (PEI) has $20 million. He uses it as security to borrow $200 million from Bank1 to buy a company we shall call "Widgets Co". Widgets Co. is a solid manufacturing business with assets of land, factories, patents, a brand, good will, and no debts.

March -
Widgets Co., under "New" ownership, borrows $300 million from Bank2 – no problems, it's a solid business – but here comes the bit where it all goes criminal, but not illegal...
Widget Co. pays out $300 million to PEI its new owner as a dividend. PEI then repays $200 million to Bank1. PEI now has $100 million cash, and has done nothing for it. Widget Co, however, now has to pay $20 million in interest per year to Bank2. PEI now has $100 million.

July –
Widget Co. by direction of it's new owner (PEI) , sells its assets: land, patents and so on and leases them back for $30 million a year.
The sales bring $200 million which Widgets also pays out to PEI its owner. PEI now has $300 million.

August -
Widget Co's Pension Fund is 'restructured' bringing a liquid 150 million onto the balance sheet. Widgets has liabilities to its pensioners with little to back them. 150 million is paid out to PEI as a special dividend., PEI now has 450 million.

December -
PEI sells the business to a pension fund, for $100 million. Far less than he paid as it now has a lot of debt, but, it is a good business. PEI now has $550 million.

Recap:
Widgets now has $300 million in debt which gives rise to $20 million a year in interest payments, plus $30 million in leasing payments. It has pension liabilities and the pension fund is almost worthless.
Meanwhile … PEI started this little scheme with $20 million and now has $550 million. But … the business is still viable, as Widgets can meet its payments.

5 years later -
Sadly hard times come. Turnover drops, prices drop, costs are cut, people lose their jobs, including engineers, managers, the shop floor and the sales team who did real work for years, created real value, invented the patents, built the brand. It doesn't help.

The company has no stores of fat - it goes bust. The banks loans sour. People lose their jobs, the pensioners cannot be paid. This happens 100 times so the banks are bust too, but get bailed out by the taxpayer (that's those guys who lost their jobs and pensions at Widgets), PEI lives happily in The Bahamas with the 550 million which he 'earned' in a fabulous year of 'value creation' made possible by the power of free and light touch regulated markets.

Thats what is happening now.

ou can dig up all my posts from back during fuckboy Bush's free money handouts and see that not once was I for them! I will reply to the rest when my eyes can read better.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

after reading the longwinded post, it has absolutely nothing to do with why I started this thread as usual! what I was trying to point out is THERE is more important newsworthy of talk besides fucking Sarah Fucking Palin!!! DF, you must have a hardon for that dumb bitch or you would.nt want to talk about her. Is she seriously newsworthy? fuck no.

Vish, your sarcasm is usually pretty funny as was your reply. and seriously, I think you know that Palin isnt worth gabbing about
Project Undead Vish

she's not really worth mentioning... especially when we all know she is planning on running for prez in 12. she's pulling a rudy and getting it set up early. i'd really like to see obama get some balls and... well, bill maher said it best "get a bit of bush in him." bush had terrible ideas and was a terrible president, but he was not afraid to push through his agenda. i'd like to see obama actually do something about healthcare and social security instead of being bipartisan.

i'll admit, derek, i havent read your links, i just dont feel like it today, but those are my 2 cents as far as what barack has done so far.
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Project Undead Vish wrote:she's not really worth mentioning... especially when we all know she is planning on running for prez in 12. she's pulling a rudy and getting it set up early. i'd really like to see obama get some balls and... well, bill maher said it best "get a bit of bush in him." bush had terrible ideas and was a terrible president, but he was not afraid to push through his agenda. i'd like to see obama actually do something about healthcare and social security instead of being bipartisan.

i'll admit, derek, i havent read your links, i just dont feel like it today, but those are my 2 cents as far as what barack has done so far.
Palin wont run for prez, she's very likely going to prison. There is a stinky ass scandal there that is just about to come to light.

Derek, I never even mentioned her once in my previous post. It is amusingly obvious you didn't read a damn thing I wrote there. Or if you did, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it, which isn't my problem. You were defending your little hero for years, and now that the shit about his administration, and that of the previous GOP administrations is starting to come out, you try to deny you liked the man. Do not try to lay out any of the current economic crisis on Barak Obama. He's just the poor dumb bastard who gets to try to clean up the mess created by the last 28 years of GOP/conservative anarchy. The treasury has been looted, and we get to pay the bills.

Typical.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
Project Undead Vish

DeathFrogg, you'll have to show me where Derek was defending Bush43. All that I ever heard from Derek was a bunch of shit-talk about Bush... In fact, I've rarely seen him praise ANY political figure. He rarely has had anything good to say about Bush in all of the years I've been here. I'll give Derek this much, other than being a likable dude that I disagree with a lot, he rarely has any wavering on his points of view and when he's wrong, he'll admit it.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

DeathFrogg wrote:Palin wont run for prez, she's very likely going to prison. There is a stinky ass scandal there that is just about to come to light.

Derek, I never even mentioned her once in my previous post. It is amusingly obvious you didn't read a damn thing I wrote there. Or if you did, you just aren't intelligent enough to understand it, which isn't my problem. You were defending your little hero for years, and now that the shit about his administration, and that of the previous GOP administrations is starting to come out, you try to deny you liked the man. Do not try to lay out any of the current economic crisis on Barak Obama. He's just the poor dumb bastard who gets to try to clean up the mess created by the last 28 years of GOP/conservative anarchy. The treasury has been looted, and we get to pay the bills.

Typical.
you are a fucking idiot, it is very simple to look up all my posts on here and see that I never defended that moron!!! I always said something back to you because you seem to think every fucking problem in this country was created by or started by a fucking republican! you turn every fucking topic into some anti conservative bullshitfest, facts are facts fuckface, dig through past posts of mine and yours and see who speaks the truth on this!

Obviously you have no clue how to do math either, 1996- 2006 is 10 fucking years you illiterate moron!!! Before 1996 it had been over 50 years since the god damn GOP had control of the house or senate.

yes you did bring up Palin in your post that you started, that is why I posted topics that are newsworthy!!
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Ooh! I was right! I think we need to pay more attention to guess #3, though. Derek, DeathFrogg... what are your thoughts on the abortion death rays? I hear that they are nuclear and made at the particle accelerator in Switzerland. From what I understand, if you eat an aborted fetus, and then get in the particle accelerator and then start running like you are Prefontaine, you end up turning into a radioactive ray that can be contained in nothing other than Mason jars that the Taliban is going to hijack and use to destroy the Space Needle, which everybody in the know, know's is where capitalism and Jesus are hanging out together 50 miles underground. This is scary stuff and trumps everything else going on in the world. Your thoughts?
I love this post. Truly. *hugs Vish* Thank you for posting!

So, the question before us is: Is unemployment, financial ruin, death, destruction, and North Korea rigging Iran's election in an effort to sandwich the US into inaction so the abortion death ray has time to warm up, more important than Sarah Palin's resignation? The answer? It depends. IMO, Sarah Palin believes it is unquestionably more important, and she's giggling like a 3-year old hiding in plain sight about how clever she is at hide-and-go-seek. Just humor her, K? IMO, it depends on how much of the death, destruction, and abortion death rays she had her greedy little fingers into. IMO, it depends on what diabolical scheme's she's running through her greedy, self-important little brain. Frankly, she scares me. She scares me more than North Korea. I'm hoping she just got pregnant again and is moving to Canada to get an abortion in secret.
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
BigHurknFrontman

Post by BigHurknFrontman »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:I'm hoping she just got pregnant again and is moving to Canada to get an abortion in secret.
Now THAT would be news-worthy!!!
Bryan Hagan - Drummer / Vocalist

[url]http://www.myspace.com/sinhole[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/bighurkin[/url]

[email]pullmyfingerproductions@hotmail.com[/email]

(425)239-3122
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:DeathFrogg, you'll have to show me where Derek was defending Bush43. All that I ever heard from Derek was a bunch of shit-talk about Bush... In fact, I've rarely seen him praise ANY political figure. He rarely has had anything good to say about Bush in all of the years I've been here. I'll give Derek this much, other than being a likable dude that I disagree with a lot, he rarely has any wavering on his points of view and when he's wrong, he'll admit it.
we need to drink and political bash sometime!!!

the only political figure I would like to meet or ever see in power would be someone who dont lie, dont give massive amounts of money out to every tom dick and harry that asks for it, one that dont lie, and also one who dont lie!! in all honesty I think I lean more libertarian than either of the 2 major party fuckfaces!!!

By the way, I think I may have mentioned Bush better than Kerry back in 03 but who knows?? But in my opinion neither were better, just like this last election, I didnt like either at all and still don't.
Project Undead Vish

Jello Biafra. I'd like him as president.
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Jello Biafra. I'd like him as president.
I'll second that. He wouldn't stand a chance of course, he's an athiest.
-

derek666

Post by derek666 »

http://www.alternativetentacles.com/pag ... openletter

Pretty decent read for ya:cheers:
Project Undead Vish

already read it, derek. it was a GREAT read. i especially like the part about choosing where your federal income tax dollars go. i would love to pick which percentage of my tax dollars go, so i could put it all in roads, education and drug rehabilitation and none in the military and the police.

and DF, you are right about that... among other things he is, like being right about most things.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

DeathFrogg wrote:Palin wont run for prez, she's very likely going to prison. There is a stinky ass scandal there that is just about to come to light.

Typical.
Proof you LIE- http://mortado.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54516

read MY words!!

http://mortado.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54430

http://mortado.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54336

http://mortado.com/forum/newreply.php?d ... y&p=552889
MaggotExistence

Post by MaggotExistence »

"why not hire half the country, to spy on the other half?"
"Judge me not, as you don't understand my way
Law equals justice, for those who conspired it
Judge me not, every word is a shade of grey
Law equals justice, and freedom is but a lie"
Born in a Casket

Post by Born in a Casket »

Project Undead Vish wrote:i'd really like to see obama get some balls and... well, bill maher said it best "get a bit of bush in him." bush had terrible ideas and was a terrible president, but he was not afraid to push through his agenda. i'd like to see obama actually do something about healthcare and social security instead of being bipartisan.
:cheers:
"Being bad feels pretty good.... huh?"

[quote="dbl bass drummer"]You really are fucked up aren't you?....[/quote]

:cheers: chee-ahs!

:dsmoke:
BLADE

Post by BLADE »

Born in a Casket wrote::cheers:
that was shitty as all shit not funny dumb fuck