go B-Rock woo hoo

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

derek666

go B-Rock woo hoo

Post by derek666 »

http://www.bls.gov/

with the above, and its only climbing higher and higher by the day, how will this http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/ ... 1332.shtml

ever get paid for? Makes as much sense as starting his term in a $1.9 trillion deficit to a now $10+ Trillion deficit, handout, giveaway or whatever you want to call it. Seems to me that before making healthcare such a god damn high priority, the idiot should do what he said and find ways to create fucking JOBS!!! EMPLOYMENT creates income, which in turn leads to spending, which generates tax revenue's which would help this economic pile of shit we live in. Makes sense to me, how about you?

a simplified rant, that makes sense. Bring on the bullshit Deathfuck, tell me how wrong I am and how superior your theories in your world are so fucking wonderful. Who the fuck is going to pay for NObama's bullshit? Your leftwing budgets have been in effect since Oct 2007, more of a landslide now, how will all his BS get paid for? Who will pay off China, who owns what?? 50+% of this country? You think Bush' spending was insane, which it was, Obama has gone completely out of control. Soon enough, when this healthcare shit gets past and you only get half your paycheck, since the rest will be going to pay for Obama's debt, how will you feel?

This fucking CUNTRY needs to throw all the idiots from both sides out of office, vote mickey fucking mouse in
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

I just lost my job recently. Even before, I thought jobs are more important. Jobs and then healthcare.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:I just lost my job recently. Even before, I thought jobs are more important. Jobs and then healthcare.
sorry for the longwindedness of that rant. I was watching CNN and got completely pissed after watching the bullshit about the healthcare and then the unemployment rate came on a few minutes after. but anyways, I think Obama needs to be pushing for more employment opportunitie's, getting on states to push employment etc etc before even considering healthcare!! Pushing through healthcare at any cost is completely insane, especially at this moment in time!!!
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

So you want the government to hire everyone?
[b][color=Pink]Mark it to MARKET bitches![/color][/b]
Project Undead Vish

i'd be down with working for the government. i'd get good healthcare.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
ophidian

Post by ophidian »

And slowyly, Rome burns. . .
Project Undead Vish

ophidian wrote:And slowyly, Rome burns. . .
militant black muslim extremists for president and jews are running everything in a secret alliance. there is actually peace in the middle east. jews love muslims and muslims love jews and they all want to destroy america. they have recruited mexicans to come over the border to destroy america with islamic zionist communist facism to destroy christianity and the white race... through gardening! it was plotted long ago that these people would accomplish this through pushing for healthcare for everyone, when actually, it is all a plot to kill our grandparents through death panels! augustus nero obama is playing the fiddle right now! he's fiddling on the roof of the white house and pissing the star of david and the muslim crescent on the constitution!
Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

Project Undead Vish wrote:militant black muslim extremists for president and jews are running everything in a secret alliance. there is actually peace in the middle east. jews love muslims and muslims love jews and they all want to destroy america. they have recruited mexicans to come over the border to destroy america with islamic zionist communist facism to destroy christianity and the white race... through gardening! it was plotted long ago that these people would accomplish this through pushing for healthcare for everyone, when actually, it is all a plot to kill our grandparents through death panels! augustus nero obama is playing the fiddle right now! he's fiddling on the roof of the white house and pissing the star of david and the muslim crescent on the constitution!
Lock up your grandparents and hide the tequila! :skull::skull:
[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
Project Undead Vish

Definitely... Especially the Tequila, if Glen Beck finds out, he'll send me to Schick Shadle and electrocute my brains.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

PnDsCm wrote:So you want the government to hire everyone?
Fuck no! Its bad enough the bastards are in every aspect of our lives. What I was getting at is citizens need to rely on themselves and not big daddy government to give them handouts for being fuckups. There are plenty of jobs out there, but our lazy society dont want them, manual labor is now Manuel laborer. The dunce in office should be preaching about lazy bastards not getting off their asses and looking for work, not here comes the next debt, I mean handout, I mean health care for all bullshit.

Here's a simple concept, does anyone on here remember pushing a lawnmower around in the summer to make a few bucks? why not make it a damn business now? Take the jobs away from the illegal mexican's that swarm around here mowing lawns!! There are plenty of jobs in the fields, factory line's, auto detailing, etc etc... Doesnt take much to get a business license, $22 for mine. basic math skill's and getting off ones ass and doing your own thing is NOT that fucking hard to do, the problem is most motherfuckers in this generation feel like the world owes them everything for nothing, PATHETIC!!!

1099's rule
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:i'd be down with working for the government. i'd get good healthcare.
I wouldnt consider group health good health care!!
Project Undead Vish

I'll take it over my current healthcare.
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

derek666 wrote:I wouldnt consider group health good health care!!
Are you saying that Group Health is run by the government? Look it up!
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

derek666 wrote:Fuck no! Its bad enough the bastards are in every aspect of our lives. What I was getting at is citizens need to rely on themselves
You said above that you want government to push for jobs. Which is it? Either the government is involved or they tell everyone to fuck off. Choose one.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

PnDsCm wrote:You said above that you want government to push for jobs. Which is it? Either the government is involved or they tell everyone to fuck off. Choose one.
NObama needs to tell motherfuckers to get off their asses and get a fucking job!!! Idiots seem to flock to his words like they mean something of value, so why not tell the truth, get a fucking job and quit relying on me, "government" to pay your way. Not hard to understand is it?

All major news networks, excluding FOX, put the prick's every word out there for the masses , just maybe if he for once tell's people to actually get a job maybe they will?!?! Maybe if he would quit spending, borrowing, printing money bailing complete idiots out of the hole they dug for themselves, and put forth the effort to quit making people think uncle sam will have their back, people will do something for themselves!!
derek666

Post by derek666 »

PnDsCm wrote:Are you saying that Group Health is run by the government? Look it up!
NOPE, didnt say that, but every single person I know who works for DOT, DOC, DNR blah blah, has group death. I don't need to look it up, they are a CO-OP, which I believe the state employee's are a part of???
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:I'll take it over my current healthcare.
If you are unemployed and collecting unenjoyment, gaurantee you can go to any DSHS building, apply and get insurance!! Try it and find out

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/ESA/TEC/
derek666

Post by derek666 »

and more bullshit from the dem's, lets fine the broke folks for not having insurance.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32733321/ns ... re_reform/

Up the fines from what was proposed a couple months ago. yay
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the neutron bomb
Its nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home

The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play
All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Tonight!
Six6VI

Post by Six6VI »

DSHS doesn't just hand out heath insurance to everyone. Up until recent, I've been collecting unemployment for most of the year, my wife works part time at Barnes & Nobel and they DENIED us because we make too much. Thankfully, they are covering my daughter but don't think they're just giving it away to anyone with hard luck story.
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=white]Lee[/color][/font]

[align=left][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.myspace.com/brewcityldb][b]MyCrack[/b][/url]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230685414][b]Facecrack[/b][/url][/color][/font][/align]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Six6VI wrote:DSHS doesn't just hand out heath insurance to everyone. Up until recent, I've been collecting unemployment for most of the year, my wife works part time at Barnes & Nobel and they DENIED us because we make too much. Thankfully, they are covering my daughter but don't think they're just giving it away to anyone with hard luck story.
I am seriously shocked, one of my inlaws was just given the shaft from Basic Health, and got CHP instantly, Community Health Plan. Sorry to hear that, seriously. Basic Health was the way to go until Gregoire thought it best to cut funding there, along with school's and everything but the higher ups salaries.

I see an uprising soon in this country, shit has been hitting the fan accross the nation for the past few months and its only going to get worse.
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

Wouldn't you WANT Gregoire to cut everything? It seems like that's the only way we can end this Marxist welfare-leechfuck state that we've created.
derek666

Post by derek666 »

PnDsCm wrote:Wouldn't you WANT Gregoire to cut everything? It seems like that's the only way we can end this Marxist welfare-leechfuck state that we've created.
In a way yes, but I also did not mind the fact that my taxes help pay for what was decent health coverage for my kids along with the in-laws. I pay property taxes on my house, those taxes were supposed to go towards the school's amongst other things that I had the ol lady vote for, she votes for me because I can't yet, and she could care less one way or the other, and Gregoire shuts down shit that was voted in.

I have a major problem with how our tax money is spent!! People who had basic health did pay for their coverage, had the co-pay blah blah and shit was working just fine and had been for many years up until this cunt took over. I know I used to bitch about Locke, but atleast there was money in the state coffers under his 8 years.

fuck babbling, what needs to happen is what Andrew Jackson did many many moons ago, shut the fucking banking/ credit industry down!!! That way motherfuckers can NOT get themselves into debt!
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

derek666 wrote:NObama needs to tell motherfuckers to get off their asses and get a fucking job!!!
News flash: There mostly aren't any. Hence the unemployment rate.
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
Project Undead Vish

I can't think of anything more annoying than "NObama". It's not even clever. Just stupid.