go B-Rock woo hoo

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

derek666

Post by derek666 »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:News flash: There mostly aren't any. Hence the unemployment rate.
News flash: There are plenty of job's!! The problem is no one wants to take the jobs out there because they are "too cool" to work for certain places, or think they deserve much more pay than what is offered. There are plenty of job's listed on craigslist everyday, in the newspapers, and numerous other sources and site's have tons of jobs listed. The problem is, it's easier to sit back and bitch without puting forth the effort to get off your ass and look!!!

and Vish, there are plenty of other name's that have been used for your boy, and the only reason I call him NObama is for his dumbass phraze, "yes we can"
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

derek666 wrote:
and Vish, there are plenty of other name's that have been used for your boy, and the only reason I call him NObama is for his dumbass phraze, "yes we can"
doesnt make it any less stupid.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:doesnt make it any less stupid.
may be stupid, but not as stupid as calling someone a racist for saying "you lie", or as stupid as your boy Deathcunt calling me a fucking klansman.
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

derek666 wrote:News flash: There are plenty of job's!! The problem is no one wants to take the jobs out there because they are "too cool" to work for certain places, or think they deserve much more pay than what is offered. There are plenty of job's listed on craigslist everyday, in the newspapers, and numerous other sources and site's have tons of jobs listed. The problem is, it's easier to sit back and bitch without puting forth the effort to get off your ass and look!!!
Not true, darlin'. I have friends that would kill for a suck shit job. I know people that are looking for them. Yes, you see the adds. You don't see the sheer volume of people applying for them. I know folks who do crappy jobs for a living, with good work history who have gone months looking to be the lucky one to land the shitty job. I've got other friends who are employed and looking for one person to fill a low-level office job who are getting people with resumes that are WAY beyond the job. Thost people aren't considered since there are problems with hiring someone who's significantly over qualified. Sorry. It's probably fair, though, to avoid using words like "all" or "none" -- there are just fewer jobs available than there are people. The unemployment rate is quite real. If you're out of work, you're likely fucked.
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:Not true, darlin'. I have friends that would kill for a suck shit job. I know people that are looking for them. Yes, you see the adds. You don't see the sheer volume of people applying for them. I know folks who do crappy jobs for a living, with good work history who have gone months looking to be the lucky one to land the shitty job. I've got other friends who are employed and looking for one person to fill a low-level office job who are getting people with resumes that are WAY beyond the job. Thost people aren't considered since there are problems with hiring someone who's significantly over qualified. Sorry. It's probably fair, though, to avoid using words like "all" or "none" -- there are just fewer jobs available than there are people. The unemployment rate is quite real. If you're out of work, you're likely fucked.
if my retarded nephew can get a job, dressed like god damn gangster goofball and plumbers ass, with absolutely no experience anyone can. yes there are fewer jobs out there but they are still out there.

I totally understand what you are saying, but there are loads of janitorial jobs, masonry, nursing, home care etc etc that need people bad. Just about all the nursing homes here in Oly need people and pay for them to go to school to get certified. My guitarist, the prick, is over in Hawaii for the next 2 months, and hasnt slowed down one bit here. Fishing/ crabbing boats are always hiring. Soon enough christmas tree farmers will be hiring for a couple months also, good ass money.
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

derek666 wrote:may be stupid, but not as stupid as calling someone a racist for saying "you lie", or as stupid as your boy Deathcunt calling me a fucking klansman.
I wouldnt call Wilson a racist for saying Obama was a liar during his speech. I would call Wilson a racist for saying that Strom Thurmond's BLACK daughter was soiling his great reputation by making it public that he had a black daughter. That's definitely racist.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:I wouldnt call Wilson a racist for saying Obama was a liar during his speech. I would call Wilson a racist for saying that Strom Thurmond's BLACK daughter was soiling his great reputation by making it public that he had a black daughter. That's definitely racist.
can't argue that :cheers: