Happy Halloween to all!

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

Happy Halloween to all!

Post by Remo D »

Dear friends--

I continue to be amazed by how well this core group has hung together over the years--you've always been my primary on-line family and you will doubtless continue to be so. Thank you so much for letting me share my reviews and for sparking so many great conversations...

Yeah, the economy's rough this year and it's doubtless hit all of us. We've seen favorite video labels bite the dust, we've seen the end of several institutions we thought would stick around forever--but we prevail. I'm still writing for two magazines (but YOU get first dibs on my reactions to the new stuff) and looking at a fourteenth wedding anniversary and a thirteenth season of ye olde MANOR (fresh new Halloween ep for you, of course--visit http://www.ampmedia.org at 10PM Pacific, choose "Programs" and then "Web Stream" for Channel 24).

I have no doubt we'll be talking in ANOTHER thirteen years... in the meantime, I wish you all the Halloween best on our day of days! As always...

May you find good movies.

May your projects pan out.

May you enjoy good health.

May you appreciate the company you keep.

And may you never lose sight of the fun of it all.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
Remo D.
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

<3
happy halloween!
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

happy haunting!!!
I made the Devil do it.
gothbat

Post by gothbat »

Happy Halloween!!!
/\../\

"Come on, let's pay our fuckin' respects!" - Suicide (Return of the Living Dead)
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

Happy halloween to all of you as well.

Movies at my house tonight:

The Most Dangerous Game (1932)
The Raven (1963)
Phantasm
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

Thanks Remo,
I said many time over the years how glad I am that this small core group of members have stuck together for 12 years and counting. During that time we have had many great movie discussions and I always look forward to Remo's reviews. I look forward to more of the same in the years to come. A special thanks to our wonderful host for keeping this site going for so long. Hope you all had a great Halloween.

As for my Halloween viewings:

PET SEMATARY
HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH - highly underrated in my opinion.
THE DEAD ZONE (1983)
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]
ROBERT

Post by ROBERT »

Happy belated Halloween! I got wasted at a bar and watched The Hills Run Red at 4:30 am.
"I don't want to be called an "artist." "Acting like an "artist" is synonymous to acting like an asshole."

Asia Argento