Roger Waters @ The Tacoma Dome

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online

Post Reply
User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Roger Waters @ The Tacoma Dome

Post by Evil Red » Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Performing The Wall in it's entirety Dec. 11th. Tickets go on sale this Monday but I've already nabbed us our presale tickets! Yeay! :cheers:

Image

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F004 ... norcatid=1

This concert is well worth the money. A lot of money...
I made the Devil do it.


User avatar
Adremelech
Super Member
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Bellingham, WA

Post by Adremelech » Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Why the hell don't he, David Gilmour, and Nick Mason suck it up and do shows like this together? They don't have much time left before they'll be in wheelchairs! I would pay top dollar to see them.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Well the answer to that is they can't stand being around each other for more than 5 minutes. Rogers being the "I am Pink" attitude bugs the shit out of me too. But yeah yeah you're right, I would kill for tickets if they did do a tour. Especialy if they did the Gorge.
Adremelech wrote:Why the hell don't he, David Gilmour, and Nick Mason suck it up and do shows like this together? They don't have much time left before they'll be in wheelchairs! I would pay top dollar to see them.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:

User avatar
hodgy
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: Skinnwood, baby
Contact:

Post by hodgy » Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

skipp666 wrote:Well the answer to that is they can't stand being around each other for more than 5 minutes. Rogers being the "I am Pink" attitude bugs the shit out of me too. But yeah yeah you're right, I would kill for tickets if they did do a tour. Especialy if they did the Gorge.
What you don't understand, Skipper, is that Waters IS Pink. I was always a Gilmour guy until I saw Roger live, now I'm all "David WHO?"
[url=http://www.buttafuko.com/]Hey, Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/buttafuko]More Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/hodgy666]Who, me?[/url]

[url=http://www.thebraindead.com]Lick it, Slam it, Suck it.[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/clawmusic]CLAW[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/devilsfood1/]Devil's Food!![/url]

User avatar
skipp666
Posts: 7766
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:28 am
Location: In my pants
Contact:

Post by skipp666 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Well he's part Pink. Sid was more Pink than him.
hodgy wrote:What you don't understand, Skipper, is that Waters IS Pink. I was always a Gilmour guy until I saw Roger live, now I'm all "David WHO?"
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]


Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:


User avatar
hodgy
Posts: 4010
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: Skinnwood, baby
Contact:

Post by hodgy » Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm

skipp666 wrote:Well he's part Pink. Sid was more Pink than him.
2 in the Pink, one in the stink.
[url=http://www.buttafuko.com/]Hey, Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/buttafuko]More Buttafuko!![/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/hodgy666]Who, me?[/url]

[url=http://www.thebraindead.com]Lick it, Slam it, Suck it.[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/clawmusic]CLAW[/url]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/devilsfood1/]Devil's Food!![/url]

User avatar
IRONDICK
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:50 pm
Location: LACEY
Contact:

Post by IRONDICK » Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm

hodgy wrote:2 in the Pink, one in the stink.
It's called the shocker!!!
[img]http://skafunkrastapunk.com/forum/images/avatars/18608562443ffba44ac18.gif[/img]

User avatar
IRONDICK
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:50 pm
Location: LACEY
Contact:

Post by IRONDICK » Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 pm

since my wife and I took her mom to the Nickleback show(shes a 79 year old fan) she decided to take us the the Roger Waters show.....sounds like a good deal to me.
[img]http://skafunkrastapunk.com/forum/images/avatars/18608562443ffba44ac18.gif[/img]

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm

IRONDICK wrote: she decided to take us the the Roger Waters show.....sounds like a good deal to me.
Right on! Where are you at?
I made the Devil do it.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest