I've Returned

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

MattV

I've Returned

Post by MattV »

Hello all.. It's been a LONG time.. really miss this forum.. not sure if any of you remember me or not... but for what its worth here's an update

-Moved out of Green Bay, WI. to Chicago IL, living with Blake from Nachtmystium. May be playing guitar and Moog for Nachtmystium in the near future.. hopefully get to see some you out there on tour soon.
-My Debut album (Murmur) is Finally coming out this month after a 2 year wait!.. pre-order here
listen here
-Struggling to overcome my Heroin/Opiate Addiction, just got out of ER today, After getting a nasty infection in my arm.. I 'm now taking my first steps to getting clean.. this has been a huge reason I havent posted here in a year or so..

So how the hell have all you been? Whats new with the FoF crowd?
[img]http://a695.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_43ca52bb574b898e47c1fc2a070dbc56.gif[/img]
[img]http://a666.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_908015b4c7658b7a503715d1757d15d1.jpg[/img]
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

I remember you man, welcome back and best of luck with kicking the narcotics. I know a number of people who have/are currently struggling with that nasty shit.

What I have heard from the new Nachtmystium is interesting to say the least. Quite the departure from the past, I don't think there's any way they could be considered black metal any longer, that's for sure. Let me know if you'll be playing with them on the upcoming tour with Enthoned and D666, I will be at that one for sure.

Not much new in my world. Tons of new responsibilities at work causing me MUCH stress (but getting to be less and less) and I chopped off all my hair the other day for a change, #2 all the way around :)
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women