American Carnage ~ FRIDAY!

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Evil Red

American Carnage ~ FRIDAY!

Post by Evil Red »

Alrighty everyone, bust out your tickets and blow the dust off them ancient puppies. The two year wait is almost over! :metalhead

~ And Dave Mustaine is having his book signing the day of @ University Books.
Blake NWR

Re: American Carnage ~ FRIDAY!

Post by Blake NWR »

We'll be at the Portland date the next day! :metalhead
mickey brown-eye

Post by mickey brown-eye »

I'm so there :metal:
Oof

Post by Oof »

Cya there!
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

I'm still sore and raspy! :metal:

Here's some pics from earlier that day at Dave's book signing. There were about a good 60 people ahead of me and all of them were men. Dave smiled, shook hands and assembly line'd the next person and their book's all exactly the same.

Until I showed up. haha

He looked at my book with the post-it note with our correct personalized spelling that said 'Evil Red' and he says it out loud and suddenly took a good hard look at me. It was funny and wierd all at the same time. I haven't been studied like that in forever. It was such a odd moment, especially in the stark opposite treatment that everyone else got that the woman assisting him suddenly blurted out that I had 'traveled all the way from Bellingham' and to my total amusement, Dave gave his trademark sneer and asked where the hell Bellingham was. It dawned on me later, with all of his finding God and all... my name definitely caught his attention. For better or worse...
~ Which was my reasoning in the first place for not having it signed to 'Kristi.' :metalhead

knivesandnecks

Post by knivesandnecks »

...but, did he actually "find" God? And if so, will he go on tour with him in the near future?