Phil Hendrie back in Seattle

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

LIVE FO RETSINIM

Phil Hendrie back in Seattle

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Hey Chris you listening?

Hell ya... it's on a little late at night, but worth it.

97.3 Kiro 1-3 am
Chris Slack

Re: Phil Hendrie back in Seattle

Post by Chris Slack »

What's the format? I checked out some streams a year or two ago and it just didn't do the trick for me. I'm still listening to the 12 gigs or so of MP3s I collected of his classic show. Replaying 2001 currently on the way to and from work. I even got a bunch of stuff from his Miami days. Get me some DVD-Rs and I'll hook you up :)
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Chris Slack wrote:What's the format? I checked out some streams a year or two ago and it just didn't do the trick for me. I'm still listening to the 12 gigs or so of MP3s I collected of his classic show. Replaying 2001 currently on the way to and from work. I even got a bunch of stuff from his Miami days. Get me some DVD-Rs and I'll hook you up :)

I am actually buying DVDs today! Ok I will take you up on that.

The format is the same shit as before... I have been listening for a little bit before bed, and it is pretty damn funny so far. Yeah I checked out a pod cast and it was weird... it was like an internet webcam chat or something. This is the real deal again.
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

I guess I should probably download some of his more recent shows and give him a chance again. Did you hear any of his classic characters when you were checking it out?
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Chris Slack wrote:I guess I should probably download some of his more recent shows and give him a chance again. Did you hear any of his classic characters when you were checking it out?

umm last night i think it was the wife and husband... i forgot their names.. but no i have not heard Ted, or the little army guy yet. I only been able to listen to a few minutes every night.