Movies I WON'T be reviewing this year...

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

Movies I WON'T be reviewing this year...

Post by Remo D »

...unless someone pays for my ticket AND pays me to write about them, of course...

THE ROOMMATE

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4

SCREAM 4

TWILIGHT--BREAKING DAWN (either part)

(reserves the right to add titles without notice)

Any questions?
Chris Slack

Re: Movies I WON'T be reviewing this year...

Post by Chris Slack »

This could be subtitled "Movies I WON'T be watching this year..." by me except I have a feeling that my wife may insist on my presence while watching a rented DVD of the new Twilight. After each and every one she states how stupid they are but always insists on watching the next :)
Remo D

Post by Remo D »

Well, like I said earlier, I've already read the fourth TWILIGHT book--and hated it. I still would have gone to the movie (since I've come this far) but for the fact that they pulled a Harry Potter and broke it into TWO movies. That's just asking too much from me.

Simply weary of the PIRATES.

The last Wes Craven film I saw was MY SOUL TO TAKE. The last Kevin Williamson AND Wes Craven film I saw was CURSED. Any questions? Okay, okay, since it's the closest thing to a "horror" title on this list, if everybody else in the world agrees that it's a true masterpiece, maybe I'll sneak it in. Don't hold your breath.

And THE ROOMMATE? I'm going to pay to see a tame, PG-13 SINGLE WHITE FEMALE ripoff starring a Gossip Girl--and for that matter, a Gossip Girl I already saw in the godawful DRIVE-THRU?
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

Out of the movies you mentioned Remo, SCREAM 4 is the only one that interests me. I'm curious to see how the formula will work today and just hope it is better than CURSED. I've never been a fan of the PIRATES franchise and to date have only seen the first film. Everybody know by now how I feel about the TWILIGHT saga so I'll leave it at that:)