Human pork chop

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
I am 138

Human pork chop

Post by I am 138 »

Recommended?

Incidentally, I had a type when writing that. It became "hyman pork chop" that would be an interesting movie....

------------------
"Anarchy means crossing when it says 'Don't Walk'" - TISM
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]
Muncher666

Post by Muncher666 »

Are you sure that's not "Human Meat Pies"? Because that's one of the alternate titles to The Untold Story, I'm pretty sure. I'd highly reccommend that one, if so - Anthony Wong is probably one of my favorite Asian actors.. Image

Allan.

------------------
"Smoosh the fishy on the bready boardie!" - Swedish Chef
"I pitched the WB a show where Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny were teenagers, and I was a teenager too, and we were all pirates, but every week we would have different jobs and identities. And they called back and said it was stupid! And that I was stupid too! And let me tell you something. There's nothing stupid about a teenage rabbit teaching good hygiene! NOTHING!" - Space Ghost.
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

No, the plot synopsis sounded differnt from The Untold Story, which I believe was also released as Human Pork Buns here. Similar, but different.

------------------

Muncher666

Post by Muncher666 »

Where'd you find the plot synopsis? IMDB aren't the most reliable.

Allan.

------------------
"Smoosh the fishy on the bready boardie!" - Swedish Chef
"I pitched the WB a show where Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny were teenagers, and I was a teenager too, and we were all pirates, but every week we would have different jobs and identities. And they called back and said it was stupid! And that I was stupid too! And let me tell you something. There's nothing stupid about a teenage rabbit teaching good hygiene! NOTHING!" - Space Ghost.
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Someone was selling the movie on Ebay. The guy watches most of his movies, so I'd be surprised if it was The Untold Story.

------------------

Jon

Post by Jon »

Haven't seen it yet myself but, believe it or not, it's on my Xmas wish list so maybe I'll have a review for you on Boxing Day Image

Here's a link to a review: http://www.sexgoremutants.f9.co.uk/pork.html
It is indeed a different film and not an alternate title for Untold Story.
"When Cliff Richard wrote 'Wired For Sound', there's no way he was sitting on a clean lavatory" - Rik Mayall, The Young Ones.
DylanDog

Post by DylanDog »

Haven't seen it myself, but there's a not very flattering article in the current Asian Cult Cinema about it and There's a Secret In My Soup for what it's worth.

------------------
Forget ALL unhappiness and pressure. Let us X'mas first!!!!!! Thanks God's leading in whole year!!!!! -eBay seller
"This must be settled the way nature intended...with a vicious, bloody fight!!"
Onyx Blackman
Principal
Flatpoint High
[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nekrodave&type=A]DVDS[/url]
[url=http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/Collections/Nekrodave/]TOYS[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/nekrodave]MySpace[/url]
ROBERT

Post by ROBERT »

Both Secret and Pork chop are based on the same true story set in Hong Kong. Secret is supposed to be the more definitive version. Although you wouldn't think so, if you saw the movie. It's badly photographed,acted,and despite numerous and constant debasement of the female protagonist,including watersports and and dismemberment,is pretty bad. Human Pork Chop is supposed to be even worse.I'd say see Human Meat Pies or Dr Lamb instead.
"I don't want to be called an "artist." "Acting like an "artist" is synonymous to acting like an asshole."

Asia Argento
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

I like those two movies, I was just lookin' for something new. Sounds like this isn't something to bother trackin' down, though.

------------------