Okay, who wrote this for Roger-Dodger?

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Remo D

Okay, who wrote this for Roger-Dodger?

Post by Remo D »

I'll see THE DEVIL'S REJECTS later this weekend, never fear... but in the meantime, check out this summation of the three-star review that showed up in a column allegedly written by Roger Ebert...

"OK, now, listen up, people. I don't want to get any e-mail messages from readers complaining that I gave the movie three stars, and so they went to it expecting to have a good time, and it was the sickest and most disgusting movie they've ever seen. My review has accurately described the movie and explained why some of you might appreciate it and most of you will not, and if you decide to go, please don't claim you were uninformed."

This can't be for real--can it?
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!
PECKER{*x*}WOOD

Post by PECKER{*x*}WOOD »

The best way to find out if thats true is to do research, which I'll try to do a little later.

I saw The Devil's Rejects on monday, and if I have time will be posting a review of it today.
steven_millan

Post by steven_millan »

Remo D wrote:I'll see THE DEVIL'S REJECTS later this weekend, never fear... but in the meantime, check out this summation of the three-star review that showed up in a column allegedly written by Roger Ebert...

"OK, now, listen up, people. I don't want to get any e-mail messages from readers complaining that I gave the movie three stars, and so they went to it expecting to have a good time, and it was the sickest and most disgusting movie they've ever seen. My review has accurately described the movie and explained why some of you might appreciate it and most of you will not, and if you decide to go, please don't claim you were uninformed."

This can't be for real--can it?
I sometimes get curious upon what Roger is really smoking,for I can't believe that he gave this film as much a raving good review as he did with "The Manson Family"(and listed the logical reasons why he liked both of those films),but then again this is the man who wrote "Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls"(and rumoredly ghost-wrote "Supervixens","Up!",and "Beyond The Valley Of The UltraVixens")for Russ Meyer,and gave raving good reviews to the likes of "Halloween","Last House On The Left",and "Blade" and "Blade 2",for there is some hope left for Roger.