Hard Candy?

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Angelica

Hard Candy?

Post by Angelica »

Being billed as a horror/thriller about a 14 year old girl and a pedophile. It's at the Egyptian right now, I think thats the only place its playing around here. I have read awesome reviews on it as well as really shitty ones so I thought I would ask if anyone knew anything about it? Given the subject matter, I figured these forums would be appropriate.... we all know how some of you feel about the little girlies....:p
[color="Indigo"][b]NEFARIOUS PRODUCTIONS[/b][/color]

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
dr coathanger

Post by dr coathanger »

Angelica wrote:we all know how some of you feel about the little girlies....:p
Jesus, just 'cause a guy listens to Oingo Boingo once in a while...
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Eh hem. I am pretty sure it's just BOINGO now! Or did they go back? Anyway, I think that would make you go more towards the little boys anyhow...

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
dr coathanger

Yeah, it's another tired Michael Jackson joke.

Post by dr coathanger »

Angelica wrote:Eh hem. I am pretty sure it's just BOINGO now! Or did they go back? Anyway, I think that would make you go more towards the little boys anyhow...
Wow, I have no idea if they're still around, Oingo-less or otherwise. I thought they'd all moved onto other things long ago, most notably Danny Elfman. It seems you know more about them than I do, perhaps taking a page from that other white chick who likes little boys? :D
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

This opens here next week... been looking foward to seeing this one
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

It's really good...
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Thanks Kimberly! I almost forgot about this post!

Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Just watched it on Demand.
Great flic!! I was impressed, it's really too bad it didn't get more recognition.

So, go watch it!