Henenlotter is on the rebound, apparently

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Latte Thunder

Henenlotter is on the rebound, apparently

Post by Latte Thunder »

I know this news ought to thrill some of you. I'm pretty excited about this. I hadn't known until now but it looks like Frank Henenlotter's first movie in 15 years is presently in post-production. Entitled Bad Biology, here's what Twitch Film has to say about it:
They're being tight lipped with details and stills so far but Frankenhooker director Frank Henenlotter is poised to make a return to the big screen with Bad Biology, his first new film in roughly fifteen years. What do we know? It's being edited right now, will rely dominantly on practical effects and is "a twisted tale of love and weirdness. Driven by biological excess, a young man and woman search for sexual fulfillment, unaware of each other's existence. Unfortunately, they eventually meet, and the bonding of these two very unusual human beings ends in an explosive and ultimately over-the-top sexual experience, resulting in a truly godawful love story.... With bizarre special effects by Gabe Bartalos, a hip-hop soundtrack from Prince Paul, and shot in glorious 35mm, BAD BIOLOGY is guaranteed to shock even the most desensitized of audiences, and sure to become a modern cult classic."
The line a truly godawful love story really grabs me. If they were smart, they'd populate every piece of promotional swag with it.
[url=http://www.cinema-suicide.com]Cinema Suicide[/url]
[url=http://soundtracks.cinema-suicide.com]Soundtrack Apocalisse[/url]
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Ah, Frank, it's been so long...
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]
chemical boy

Post by chemical boy »

Sounds interesting, definetly on the must see list.
C.B.
"stop the world I wanna get off..."

K.V.
gothbat

Post by gothbat »

I've never been a huge fan of Henenlotter but I did enjoy several of his films. This one sounds interesting and I'll probably check it out. Here is a recent interview with him, he speaks about the upcoming movie a little.
/\../\

"Come on, let's pay our fuckin' respects!" - Suicide (Return of the Living Dead)
Jester222
Forum Newbie
Location: oulton Broad- Suffolk (near Lowestoft! Where Darkness came from!!! for our sins) lol

Post by Jester222 »

I'll keep a look out for this- sounds interesting.
Enjoyed his works in past.
Thanks
Jester222