Roger Waters on tour

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Evil Red

Roger Waters on tour

Post by Evil Red »

He's added a second leg to his tour and performing Dark Side of the Moon as an encore. Hodgy and I hit the Seattle concert back in October and it was fucking AMAZING!!!

Tickets went on sale this morning and when I showed up at 2 PM to buy these ones, it was damn near sold out already. I know a few of you might want to go again and if so, you'd better get your tickets now. It's spendy but worth every penny! I'm SO STOKED! :metal:

Roger Waters
GM Place
Vancouver, BC

June 21 @ 8 PM

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003E ... norcatid=1
I made the Devil do it.
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Post by Broken_Glass_Lotion »

I can't cross the border. Well, unless I hide in a drum case. I would have definitely dug checking that show out though...
Lode

Post by Lode »

Damn. I really really want to see this. When he came in October it was the day before I got paid - plus I don't think my husband would have been very happy if I'd spent hundreds on tickets. But this is a once in a lifetime thing. I'll have to check more into it, even though it'll probably be sold out. And I don't have a birth certificate to get into/out of Canada.
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

Lode wrote: And I don't have a birth certificate to get into/out of Canada.
Yeah, unless you have a passport, that'll put the hault on any plans in a hurry.
I made the Devil do it.