I got a question about "terrorists"

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

LIVE FO RETSINIM

I got a question about "terrorists"

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

So with the latest scary "terrorist" attack, by some scary "terrorist" has really got me thinking...

are there NO "terrorists" that are at least as smart as I am??? I mean if I had the materials and wanted to hurt a bunch of people, it wouldn't be too hard. And it would probably scare the shit out of more people the way I would do it.

I don't get it.

Were the terrorists sitting around and saying "ok, so we got america good that time using air planes, and since then they really beefed up the security for that... gotta think of a new way to terrorize these infidels.... I got it!! Another air plane!!"

I mean come on, this shit isn't real people. And believe me, this propoganda is working on the lower thinkers.. I have seen it first hand. They got them good. They got them on their side.

Man I hate being so aware and above everyone else. It really IS lonely up here.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

I agree. Just more bullshit to keep the masses scared. I guess we must have been getting too comfortable.

A related note: "Terrorist Attack" by Broken Bones came up on my playlist as I was typing. Funny :)
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
MaggotExistence

Post by MaggotExistence »

Chris Slack wrote:A related note: "Terrorist Attack" by Broken Bones came up on my playlist as I was typing. Funny :)
...they are watching you. They are watching us all!!!
"Judge me not, as you don't understand my way
Law equals justice, for those who conspired it
Judge me not, every word is a shade of grey
Law equals justice, and freedom is but a lie"
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

“Education is dangerous - Every educated person is a future enemy”

-Hermann Goering

“Beware of the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry, who, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How will I know? For this I have done."

- Julius Caesar
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson